Coolest/Funniest Dialogue

I understand about the records of ownership, I had forgotten about that. But the lying to the Ithorian, that was explained as testing the ability to lie.

I never found that. All i remember was a positive a negative and a lie. they never caught me on my lie. Also he appears at the space port without any problems with the little astro and they are trying to run to Nar shadda. I would think that you would run into them on Nar Shadda

Ive beaten Kotor 2 about 8 times and Kotor 1 about 7 times. but i lost most of my saves due to a reformat in jan.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well I have finished the game at least 12-15 times. I just heard of this easter egg so I started a new game, first with a male but it didn't work so I tried with female. I asked "Who are you?" and Atton replied (slight paraphrasing here) "Atton, Atton Rand. You'll have to excuse me if I don't shake hands, the force cage only causes mild electrical burns."

o:) Damn. I thought I had a lot of time on my hands. I'm just on my fifth time through. How many times have you beaten KOTOR 1?

Not sure..... Probably about 20-25 I think, but it's been about a year since I played any. I think the game of K2 I'm on now will be my last for a while. Overall, I don't like it as much as K1. After I finish this game I think I am going to restart K1.

God:Jesus I am your father

Jesus: What NO THATS IMPOSSIBLE

Jesus falls to his doom

I understand about the records of ownership, I had forgotten about that. But the lying to the Ithorian, that was explained as testing the ability to lie.

I never found that. All i remember was a positive a negative and a lie. they never caught me on my lie. Also he appears at the space port without any problems with the little astro and they are trying to run to Nar shadda. I would think that you would run into them on Nar Shadda

Ive beaten Kotor 2 about 8 times and Kotor 1 about 7 times. but i lost most of my saves due to a reformat in jan.

IIRC, after choosing the [Lie] option, I had two other options. The first was to say I was testing the ability yo lie. The second was to make the Ithorian go through the briefing again.

I was talking after you returned you could lie and say I won't cause any trouble in the world

"I'm Atton. I actually wasn't supposed to make it into the final game, but I was created at the last minute. Blame my agent. I was actually slated for a spin-off to Jedi Knight, but I don't even want to talk about what happened *there.*"

Anyway i was just looking and found these easter eggs. the first one was from when you find Atton in the begging with a high charisma score the other is just there.

That is not true. I just tried with a consular who started with 18 charisma. He never once said anything like that, just the usual line.

And many, many other quotes about easter eggs not working on the PC...

The PC version doesn't count how many times you've completed the game. All it does is resetting the counter to 0 when you've reached Malachor V. To circumvent that, close Kotor, edit the swkotor.ini file in your kotor main folder, using a plain text editor like notepad. Find the [Game Options] section and locate the line GameCompleted=0 below it. Change it to GameCompleted=3. If the line is not present in the section, add it. Save the file and start a new game.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

My favourite wuote, by none other than HK-47

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

"I'm Atton. I actually wasn't supposed to make it into the final game, but I was created at the last minute. Blame my agent. I was actually slated for a spin-off to Jedi Knight, but I don't even want to talk about what happened *there.*"

Anyway i was just looking and found these easter eggs. the first one was from when you find Atton in the begging with a high charisma score the other is just there.

That is not true. I just tried with a consular who started with 18 charisma. He never once said anything like that, just the usual line.

And many, many other quotes about easter eggs not working on the PC...

The PC version doesn't count how many times you've completed the game. All it does is resetting the counter to 0 when you've reached Malachor V. To circumvent that, close Kotor, edit the swkotor.ini file in your kotor main folder, using a plain text editor like notepad. Find the [Game Options] section and locate the line GameCompleted=0 below it. Change it to GameCompleted=3. If the line is not present in the section, add it. Save the file and start a new game.

Enjoy :lol:

Did that, still didn't work. <_<

* "Making the world safer, one mad scientist at a time." - Alex D, after reporting his kill of a Mako scientist

* "Tra-la-la-la-la-lala. I think I'll fire the bitch. Right now." - NG Resonance, after being told that her manager takes bribes

* "Well, I must be dead now, because I'm upto my eyeballs in biomods." - Alex D, after being offered to join the Templars

* "You want me to steal a carcass from a nightclub?" - Alex D, after being asked to do a job for the Omar

* "Behaviour Heuristics... Abnormal. Please Desist." - Omar Trader, when Alex bumps into him or throws things at him

* "You are only minimally modified. We can help you correct this." - Omar Bodyguard, when prompted

* "Yes, in order to win this war, we've had to employ the very technologies we intend to destroy." Power Armoured Templar Paladin - When prompted

* "You're pretty political for a pop-star chatterbot." - Alex D, after talking to a NG Resonance sim

* "Maybe they left because of the soda selection." - Bum in Liberty Island, referring to the former UNATCO occupants

* "That was a quick ceremony." - Alex D, after being Knighted by Saman at the Arcology Air Terminal

The's are from the game Deus Ex invisible war.

Did that, still didn't work. <_<

*sigh*

The Easter eggs only work on Xbox. I don't know about the way to change it on PC. However if I *were* to start playing around with that stuff, might I suggest changing it to "GameCompleted=2", not 3. The Easter Eggs will only work on your THIRD playthrough (not your fourth, not your fifth). When I got them on the Xbox, it was during my third playthrough, and my third one alone. When I started a 4th game (even though I hadn't even finished my third one), all the dialogue went back to normal.

And yes, in order to see that scene with Atton, you have to be female (male for Handmaiden, for obvious reasons, as she never joins your party if you're female).

Seriously, though... really not worth THAT much hassle, IMO.

THAT being said, and back on topic... My favourite lines have got to be (other than anything Atton ever says regarding the female Exile's appearance, clothes, or lack thereof):

Atton Rand: Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Bao-Dur: I think he wanted us to give up the General to his poorly-trained collection of bounty hunters.

Atton Rand: Ah. Well, that would explain it. Which one do you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance.

And there's always:

Exile: [Force Persuade] Give me all your credits and jump into the central pit.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

winter sun when are these convos available ive never had em

Visas-"This place is infested with life.A well placed grenade would cleanse it of the dirty and insignificant souls here."

Exile-"Cleanse away,Visas."

Atton-"Aw lemme shoot him in the back,no-one'll know it was us."

Handmaiden-"Atton,restrain yourself.Besides,a blaster is unnecessary,when a nerve-strike to the neck would incapacitate him painfully without causing any lasting harm."

Atton-"Point taken"

Does anybody else know where they are.

The first scene takes place in the cantina on Onderon when the fight with Tobin's men breaks out. Obviously, you have to have Visas with you for it to happen.

The second scene was on Nar Shadaa, when the guy confronts you saying that Ebon Hawk is his. If you have Atton and Handmaiden with you, that will play.

The first scene takes place in the cantina on Onderon when the fight with Tobin's men breaks out. Obviously, you have to have Visas with you for it to happen.

The second scene was on Nar Shadaa, when the guy confronts you saying that Ebon Hawk is his. If you have Atton and Handmaiden with you, that will play.

Err,what he said.

P.S whats with that damned sig anyway?Is it just random bollocks or are you spying on peoples PC's?

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

well ive gotten the handmaiden one and i think that if you beat the game you remove it but if you have 2 games at telos and other places before malachor you can get your easter egg.

Yes I do have the PC version.

Err,what he said.

P.S whats with that damned sig anyway?Is it just random bollocks or are you spying on peoples PC's?

I'm a hacker. Right now I am hacking into your personal information. :) Whoa!!! Who is the fugly guy in a dress!?!?!? :o Oh God!!! Now he's in a bra and panties. :o Is that you? :p

:p

I loved it that you didn't have to be a lawful Jedi bootlicker to be lightside in this game and could snark a bit, because dammit, nice people don't have to eat treacle for breakfast.

Exile (to Atris): Have you been reading the history of the blind? Revan. Won. The. War.

Sadly, not so with Kreia, but you take what you can get....

yeah jedi brown nosing got old fast.

"inserts lightsaber into locker"

"AUGGGGGGH"