Pazaak - love it or hate it?

Well, I'm glad to know that the droid in the Pazaak Den isn't supposed to be easy, because she was kicking my ass, and I was sick of seeing "against all odds..." Well then why the heck did she keep getting 20's without using any of her cards over and over and over again? Yet like you, I don't think The Champ ever beat me. I thought my game was glitchy, or I was just unlucky or something. And I think some players are more likely to get better cards, because I know with a couple of players in the game, they would just get 20's like 10 times straight. It's hard to believe that's luck ~.~ But maybe it is ::shrug::

I also like Pazaak a lot better in II, the first one it goes SO much slower, and I don't have the patience for it.

Well, I'm glad to know that the droid in the Pazaak Den isn't supposed to be easy, because she was kicking my ass, and I was sick of seeing "against all odds..."

I really dont understand that because everytime i have played through the game that droid has been really easy to beat, but have not beaten the Champ much really, the droid seems really easy

Well, I'm glad to know that the droid in the Pazaak Den isn't supposed to be easy, because she was kicking my ass, and I was sick of seeing "against all odds..."

I really dont understand that because everytime i have played through the game that droid has been really easy to beat, but have not beaten the Champ much really, the droid seems really easy

Maybe the droid felt sorry for you?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Come to think of it, is there any actual evidence in the movies that R2 gives a toss about Golden Boy? R2 is a shrewd professional who won't let emotional entanglements of any sort get in the way of accomplishing a mission. That and he suffers from **** paranoia.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Internet Pazaak would be great i reckon too.

Well over network it got kinda boring faster than I thought...but that was probably because it was always the same player and it was interrupted with bugs :-"

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

R2 is the secret protagonist of the sextilogy.

Oh my gods, it's so true! :-

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

R2 is the secret protagonist of the sextilogy.

Oh my gods, it's so true! :blink:

He's a true hero: humble and unassuming, taking no medals or credit, just the happiness of his friends fates and the contentment of a job successfully completed.

He is a lowly astromech that has to work with the incorrigible deeply-troubled and troubling humans of the galaxy to bring about his original master plan, which is not attainable through the meagre powers of a disposessed member of the last underclass ...

... It's such a shame that GL couldn't even leave R2 alone in the prequels: why did he have to give R2 jet-powered flight? <_<

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

... It's such a shame that GL couldn't even leave R2 alone in the prequels: why did he have to give R2 jet-powered flight?  <_<

My question is why couldn't R2 use all that neat gadgetry in the new films.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

He was basically a swiss army knife on legs, yet in ANH, for example, he had to walk across the Tatooine desert, only to be captured by a rotting runt in a dishcloth ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

He was basically a swiss army knife on legs, yet in ANH, for example, he had to walk across the Tatooine desert, only to be captured by a rotting runt in a dishcloth ...

Yes, that did cross my mind too when I saw him flying around... I mean, he could barely get around in the later movies. Why wouldn't he have flown off Jabba's barge and onto the speeder in ROTJ instead of falling into the sand?

Interesting concept, but a little late to integrate it to the story.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Hmm, who would win in a Pazaak Match with R2 vs T3, cos he certainly seems to have the better of Atton.

*Narrows eyes*

Did you just say what I think you said?

*Hissssssss!*

:)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Yes, that did cross my mind too when I saw him flying around... I mean, he could barely get around in the later movies. Why wouldn't he have flown off Jabba's barge and onto the speeder in ROTJ instead of falling into the sand?

Is this indicative of the total lack of forethought shown by GL in his headlong rush to bring the latest hare-brained gimmicky idea to his ageing franchise?

Certainly proves the point that continuity is not high on GL's list of priorities. No wonder he doesn't mind ignoring any EU consequences; he can barely keep focussed on the films he has spent his adult life making ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The Rebels stripped the little fellow clean, and sold the Jetpack and such for a few Credits :)