Which name do you like  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which name do you like

• Mercury Darkstar
    • Litha Mansa
    • Sasa Lorn
    • Mirax De'nee
    • Kira Soltha
    • Other-Your own( please post as i'm just making these up )

Female names please

Oh and sorry if this is the wrong place since it is a little off topic. But it is KOTOR.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

Maybe you should generate a name from K1 or K2 and use that.  :p

That's kind of what I did... Well, actually, I randomly generated names until I found a first and last name I liked -- Jena Shel -- and started playing the game. It was only after playing for a little while that I started thinking about writing fanfic... so the next logical step was to use the name I was already using in my game.

If I were to make a suggestion, I would tell you to stay far away from "Mercury Darkstar". For one thing, the planet (and likely, the deity) Mercury doesn't exist in their galaxy, so the name doesn't make a hell of a whole lot of sense. For another, Mercury is actually the very MALE Roman god of communications (amongst other things).

And no offense, but to be quite honest, if I were to start reading fan fiction, only to discover that the heroine's name is Mercury Darkstar, I would likely cringe and contemplate not reading the rest. It's a bit TOO romantic of a name. Unless, of course, you're planning on turning your story into a KOTOR Harlequin romance novel... "Mercury swooned and Atton swept her up in his big, manly, strong arms. 'I love thee, dearest,' he murmured into her ear..."

*reaches for barf bag*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Ew. Give me some credit, here. I may write fanfic that adds to the romantic aspect of KOTOR 2 (or lack thereof), but I do not write rubbish like that. Have you even READ my stuff? I can guarantee you, you will not find Atton utter the word "thee" anywhere... or even Mical, for that matter.

If it was my dream to turn Atton into a sappy, romantic, spineless prince charming who makes me want to hurl, I would have done so in my fic.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Yeah that's how I got started...I wrote a fanfic after KOTOR 1...I used a name of a villain I had written a long time ago for a d&d character sheet...

my first character

Serifir Satasn

kind of a play on words

Lucifer Satan

I wanted to make a villain that portrayed ultimate evil, but wasn't always evil...someone who earned it

in Star wars it works even better because of the Angel to Demon Jedi To Sith transformation.

haha everyone thinks Im some goth kid devil worshiper when they read my name but its just a character...and I hate goth kids...no offense but cmon go outside...get a tan

Kira is a good name. Try to come up with a better surname, one that doesn't look like it's random generated, too.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah I usually use Kira (although if she's dark it's not a good idea; I think Kira means "light"). The Exile in my fanfic-that-never-got-off-page-one was Kira Noor, just because after fifteen minutes it didn't look like the random name generator was going to spit out anything better. >_<

sig2.gif

>_< The Forum Answer
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Female names please

Oh and sorry if this is the wrong place since it is a little off topic. But it is KOTOR.

This isn't really the place for fanfiction stuff... :ermm:

You might get more replies if you posted this here: Link

Could you give us a character description?

Thanks I forgot about that site. :)

And not yet on the character description :ph34r:

Maybe you should generate a name from K1 or K2 and use that.  :p

That's kind of what I did... Well, actually, I randomly generated names until I found a first and last name I liked -- Jena Shel -- and started playing the game. It was only after playing for a little while that I started thinking about writing fanfic... so the next logical step was to use the name I was already using in my game.

If I were to make a suggestion, I would tell you to stay far away from "Mercury Darkstar". For one thing, the planet (and likely, the deity) Mercury doesn't exist in their galaxy, so the name doesn't make a hell of a whole lot of sense. For another, Mercury is actually the very MALE Roman god of communications (amongst other things).

And no offense, but to be quite honest, if I were to start reading fan fiction, only to discover that the heroine's name is Mercury Darkstar, I would likely cringe and contemplate not reading the rest. It's a bit TOO romantic of a name. Unless, of course, you're planning on turning your story into a KOTOR Harlequin romance novel... "Mercury swooned and Atton swept her up in his big, manly, strong arms. 'I love thee, dearest,' he murmured into her ear..."

*reaches for barf bag*

I'll properly do that generate the names that is. And most of these were just off the top of head, and Jeopardy so.....

Thanks for the feedback :):)

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png