X-Men 3 being systematically destroyed

EnderAndrew

That is a good point. I wonder who would play her.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sounds like a all-nighter. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

oh right, buts that because it was an actual trilogy, three parts of one epic story.

With the current trend of 3 picture action blockbuster deals they just make it up as they go along. It has to be very good for a cast and crew to want to saty with something that essentially takes up 5-10 years fo their life.

True enough, but you would think out of 30 something years of comics and animated films they could find enough material for three films.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

They should have introduced sentinels. Apocalypse is too weird to introduce as he is. Days of future past would be confusing as hell.

Trying explain the origin of cable :) that would be fun just to see everyone be like :-

Its difficult to lift the stories straight from the comics and onto the films. At least there is a wolverine -_- film coming.

I bet it(Wolvie fim) will be a part-ninja flick like Batman Returns. He'll flip out and kill people.

Wait, he used to do that anyway. <_<

kirottu said:

I bet it(Wolvie fim) will be a part-ninja flick like Batman Returns. He'll flip out and kill people.

Wait, he used to do that anyway. <_<

I'm going to watch Batman on friday so I hope it's not utter crap :thumbsup:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I freely confess I haven't paid any attention to it, but least I heard, Halle Berry was refusing to take part in the next one.  What changed her mind?

She won a oscar and wanted her charater (storm) to be give more screen time and focus.

At that time it seens she would not be in X-3 since they were not going to do that, she then made Catwomen that bombed.

drakron.png

Weiser Cain,

A. You do not know about the Scarlet Spider if you be making cracks about Spiderman clones in Marvel Comic Books, they already did it once, twice if you count Kain.

B. The reference to the costumes was awesome. It was like they were saying "Yes, we know that the movie is totally not the same continuity as the comics, but seriously the comics looked pretty absurd." and this is true. I hadn't heard of anyone besides you who got all miffed about that line, but then, you get miffed about just about everything. Everything is a personal attack with you.

C. The Blade movies sucked...hard...worse than the comic books. Then again, I liked them anyway as I'm a fan of Vampire schlock.

Kevin Smith is gay(not that there's anything wrong with that). Daredevil doesn't count. I liked hellboy.

Kevin Smith is married to a hottie. The dude's brother is gay, and he's down with gay content, but I think the guy is pretty honest and comfortable with his sex life. He talks about it quite a bit in his online blog.

If you're using the term gay as an all-around pejorative, then you need to grow up. Furthermore, Kevin Smith rocks.