X-Men 3 being systematically destroyed

EnderAndrew

I am very proud of my triceps; they took a lot of development during my tenure as a gymnast at school, and have continued to give me great service holding my arms up, as necessary.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You have shackles to keep your arms up?

Was Rogue the X-Men girlie from long, long ago in the comics ..? I seem to remember there was a big fight between all the DC and Marvel heroes against Dr Doom ... around early 80s ? And Rogue (if she's the one I am recalling) was one of the only ones to survive.

Anyone remember that?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Rouge is a very old character. If I recall, her first appearance was that she was a mutant with a biker jacket hanging out with a gang that took her in. She wasn't one of the very first X-Men, but she is a very old character in the series

Canada also likes to somewhat falsely take credit for Superman.

A Canadian was one of the first artists to draw Superman, while we was working in the states.  But he didn't create the character.

Joe Shuster co-created him with Jerry Seigel. Joe was born and raised in Canada, and during the depression moved to the US to find work. Where he met Jerry Seigel and co-created Superman.

The Canadian Iron Man was lame.

nlc007869-v4.jpg

He lived underwater in a bubble city and was made of iron.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Canada also likes to somewhat falsely take credit for Superman.

A Canadian was one of the first artists to draw Superman, while we was working in the states.  But he didn't create the character.

Joe Shuster co-created him with Jerry Seigel. Joe was born and raised in Canada, and during the depression moved to the US to find work. Where he met Jerry Seigel and co-created Superman.

The Canadian Iron Man was lame.

nlc007869-v4.jpg

He lived underwater in a bubble city and was made of iron.

Isn't living underwater a REALLY bad idea if you are made of iron?

Well, he also did have his Ultimate X-Men suit too, and his X-Men Evolution suit.

... which was discarded in favour of his ultimate suit.

His Ultimate suit and his Season 2/3 Evolution suit are completely different. His season 2/3 suit is all black with yellow stripes, while his ultimate suit has a brown and black shirt with black pants.

Ultimate X-Men design:

ulxm21.jpg

X-Men Evolution Design

03-02wolverine-new.jpg

(Couldn't find better pictures)

Devastatorsig.jpg

The second pic gives me only the hosting site's logo.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I didn't know about this suit as I stopped reading when everyone started drawing in a mock-manga style or started drawing less and leaving the rest up to the computer colorist, and they took wolverines nose away. Plus it was getting too expensive at a couple of bucks per book I could buy a novel with the money I'd spend on two books.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Exactomundo.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Thanks Weiser. Yeah, it looks bad. I wouldn't recognize Logan(or John Howlett) :lol: without knowing it beforehand.

kirottu said:

Wierd, it was working for me, then Firefox crashed and now all I get is the logo too.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That's way better. Resembles the old "slashy" outfit.

I do however prefer the more gruffier Logan, without a superhero suit.

And no, I don't mean naked. Too much body hair. :lol:

kirottu said:

No wonder he's so cantankerous, he's got 'roid rage ... look at those arms! If he isn't mainlining 20cc a week then I'm not looking at him ... who was that Mr Universe guy that dropped dead a week after his last competition with total renal shutdown? "They" said his liver glowed in the dark ... a couple fo years ago

anyone remember?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT