18 over or under

are you under or over 18?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. are you under or over 18?

• Under 18 years of age
    • 18 years of age
    • Over 18 years of age

Yep, I think you need to change your poll to better measure the demongraphic.

I am older than everyone so far ... (I don't know if that's a good thing, though ... :thumbsup: )

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

24 and regressing further into childhood every day.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

This poll is lacking a "WELL over 18 years of age" option. :thumbsup:

Well, at least I'm not 30... for another 7 months. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

No need to rub it in Silvershadow; just because you don't want to be identified with those of us much older than you ...  :thumbsup:

Who's rubbing anything in? I was just making rambling random comments, as usual... this wasn't meant as a dig toward anybody older than me. And I certainly don't care about being or not being "identified" with any particular age group. I was just babbling in typical sagittarius fashion. No offense meant. I seriously don't care about people's age (well, unless they're under 18 and they start hitting on me. Then it's a little creepy.).

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital