Revan's Last Name?

Not sure if this has been asked before, and before you ask I did a search and found nothing similar.

I was Playing the game again today & I got to wondering, Did/Does Revan have a Last name?

I've googled it and came up empty, does anyone have even any info hinting at one?

I cant even find anything on the Star Wars EU site.

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been asked before, and before you ask I did a search and found nothing similar.

I was Playing the game again today & I got to wondering, Did/Does Revan have a Last name?

I've googled it and came up empty, does anyone have even any info hinting at one?

Revan Revan.

It's like MacGuyver: MacGuyver MacGuyver.

:p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Revan Jenkins of the Boston Jenkins.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Actually, Revan is his Surname.. well at least i think it is, I havent played KotOR in a while, and arent the Jedi Masters called "Master [surname]" ?

But anyhow, Revan died when the council messed with his head, Even if your character is "the Dark Lord" your not Revan :thumbsup: so you choose the name.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Revan Haw'boutyoogettalyfe.

Has a ring to it, no?

manthing2.jpg

ugh I give up, I'm trying to have a intelegent descussion and 90% of the replys are spam.... :angry:

Well Revan doesn't have a lasr name ..it was never mentioned in the games...

Revan might be an alias tho :devil: ...perhaps he's name was so ugly that he had to change it :thumbsup:"

ugh I give up, I'm trying to have a intelegent descussion and 90% of the replys are spam.... :angry:

The thing Zedicus is that no one will be able to give you revan first/last name because there's none...

so some will joke about it and some other will tell you that it is pointless to try to find an answer...

nothing to be upset about...