A Question about something the Ending

For those that you have finished the game something that i did not understand

Your Ship crash in the Malakor 5 right?? (stack between two nountains really damaged)

and after it shows a cutscene that drops in a Canyon below

How is it possible miraculus after defeating Kreia the ship to appear FULLY REPAIRED and takes you to space and then GAME OVER :wacko:

I still think the ending was a REALLY rashed Work (and not only that) :p

Note There was a strange error with the server of these forum when i was trying to post so forgive me if double posted

The answer was right in front of you the hole time...

This is all my theory... but....

First let's talk about the Ebon Hawk. Nobody from either the first or second game seems to know where it came from. We have met some of the previews owners, but it's origins remain unknown.

On M5 we clearly see the Ebon Hawk destroyed. There is no dout about that.

(i'm not too sure about this part, since it's been awhile since playing the ending)

During the LS Playthrough, after you defeat Kreia and spare her. She tells you to use one of the Ships from the academy to escape.

That's it.

This is one the (many) things which make the end of this game incoherent (and give the obvious feeling the game was rushed so LA could sell it to north american XBox players...).

An official content patch which fixes the End would be welcome. However some fans are trying to fix this by thelmselves and you can see their progress on this forum.

First let's talk about the Ebon Hawk.  Nobody from either the first or second game seems to know where it came from.  We have met some of the previews owners, but it's origins remain unknown.

On M5 we clearly see the Ebon Hawk destroyed.  There is no dout about that.

(i'm not too sure about this part, since it's been awhile since playing the ending)

During the LS Playthrough, after you defeat Kreia and spare her.  She tells you to use one of the Ships from the academy to escape.

That's it.

you actually see it falling , it theorhetically could have regained power while in mid plunge and flown about under the rocks in the caves in the malachor depths looking for a way up, then voilla, it comes just at the right time after you kill kreia

i will admit that is a shoddy explanation but you can't polish a turd

First let's talk about the Ebon Hawk.  Nobody from either the first or second game seems to know where it came from.  We have met some of the previews owners, but it's origins remain unknown.

On M5 we clearly see the Ebon Hawk destroyed.  There is no dout about that.

During the LS Playthrough, after you defeat Kreia and spare her.  She tells you to use one of the Ships from the academy to escape.

That's it.

you actually see it falling , it theorhetically could have regained power while in mid plunge and flown about under the rocks in the caves in the malachor depths looking for a way up, then voilla, it comes just at the right time after you kill kreia

i will admit that is a shoddy explanation but you can't polish a turd

Sigh... You didn't understand what I was saying.

What we see flying away, wasn't the same Ebon Hawk, it was one of the ships at the trayus acadey. What I think anyhow ^^

Well Kreia said that the little one was waiting for you to go and find Revan. I believe that she meant T3 (who was on the ship) I don't know if it was fixed, but T3 had to save it or the little guy would be gone.

So this means that it has to be the same ship, or we would lose quite a few characters. They may have also come out but that would kill Mandalore, Visas, Disciple, Handmaiden, Atton, HK, Hanharr possibly, and Bao-Dur. Since they weren't in the ending, you must assume that they were on the ship and one last stop was made where the exile tricked them and snuck away or something. That or they just got out to find you and were left behind.

If you went dark the end would eventually be the same, the planet would not come into pieces but you would take the Ebon Hawk and go and find where Revan went.

That is all.

What we see flying away, wasn't the same Ebon Hawk, it was one of the ships at the trayus acadey.  What I think anyhow ^^

The Ebon Hawk that leaves the planet is the same one your party arrived in. If you look at the cut scenes carefully you can see that when the ship leaves Malachor V it's showing the same external damage as in the cut scene showing it plunge into the chasm. I can only assume that the damage caused by the crash wasn't as bad as it outwardly appeared. After all, your party did survive the crash and steel is tougher than meat and bone.

What we see flying away, wasn't the same Ebon Hawk, it was one of the ships at the trayus acadey.  What I think anyhow ^^

The Ebon Hawk that leaves the planet is the same one your party arrived in. If you look at the cut scenes carefully you can see that when the ship leaves Malachor V it's showing the same external damage as in the cut scene showing it plunge into the chasm. I can only assume that the damage caused by the crash wasn't as bad as it outwardly appeared. After all, your party did survive the crash and steel is tougher than meat and bone.

First, it didn't seem to me that the majority of the party even came with the exile (excluding Mira, HK, G0-T0, and the remote). Second, as to how the Ebon Hawk escaped Malachor V... one word:

Ravager.

Think back to what was said about that ship. What did Darth Nihilus do to it? He (paraphrasing) "tore it from the ruin of Malachor" by sheer force of will. I think the Exile is by this time capable of doing that, especially in such dire circumstances.

First, it didn't seem to me that the majority of the party even came with the exile (excluding Mira, HK, G0-T0, and the remote). Second, as to how the Ebon Hawk escaped Malachor V... one word:

Ravager.

Think back to what was said about that ship. What did Darth Nihilus do to it? He (paraphrasing) "tore it from the ruin of Malachor" by sheer force of will. I think the Exile is by this time capable of doing that, especially in such dire circumstances.

Why not?

Your extraordinary deus ex machina ending is no worse than the actual mess that we watched. Seriously, though, I would expect that a major plot point like holding/reconstructing the Ebon Hawk by the Exile / crew would warrant a mention in the story.

Might as well start the credits at the beginning of the game, flash up "A bunch of stuff happens", and then roll the end credits, starting with "... And they all lived happily ever after."

I personally didn't think the Ebon Hawk was as damaged as you are making out, so it didn't surprise me that it flew off at the end. What did surprise me --- oh, nuts: you know the rant ... >_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well.. this is how I seen the end.. Kreia is a very manipulating person.. In that point she is confessing to you that she can look into the future and even manipulate the future to ?

It's a very complex ending.. but looks like she manipulates the future same how to allow you to escape... a good glue will be when she talks about the little drone battle V's Goto's... It may be few missing cut scenes.. but I think is in that line.

Hey Guys!!! I'm new. Anyways, we all know that the Ebon Hawks crashes. Well, when your off fighting the Sith and whatnot, I believe T3 and the rest of your crew work on getting the Ebon Hawk flyable again. If you look at the ending when the ship is flying off into unknown space, it still has all the damage that it had when it crashed. I think it's pretty simple. It suffered some pretty hardcore damage, but was still flyable.