Of course. What's the point of benig a Jedi when you can't use your Force powers for anything? I'd go just to see what a saber can really do in action!

Using power just because you can is the certain road to the dark side. This is precisely what the masters saw - if you do not control the power, then it controls you!

Note that it was mainly the younger and more inexperienced jedi who followed Revan, and they suffered exactly that fate - by letting themselves be controlled by their whims, they fell to the dark side. And Revan saw to that those who didn't got to die on the battlegrounds of Malachor V instead...

Revan is a special case, though, since we can't be sure whether Revan fell to the dark side through choice or fate... The jury is still out on that one.

I would exile myself during the war. become a grey jedi and become abounty hunter or something. Then with the war over i could come out of hiding and be more powerful than everyone.!! :blink:

then i'd assassinate revan! :shifty:

I would go to war with the Mandolorians to proect the millions of innocents that needed the protection. As for following Revan and Malak.... I would join them in the fight but I would be my own commander. Just becuase Revan was a great tactician and startigiest does not mean everyone followed him. Some went for the glory of the battle while others went to war for hatred. Some also went to protect the people. I would not allie myself with him afterwards as I believe he could have won over the republic and the entire Jedi order without a single blow if he had just explained what the true threat to the galaxy was. After the end of the Mandolorian wars I would return like the Exile did and face judgement if needed, but under no cercumstances would I let them take my saber!

Anyon and EVERYONE who followed Revan would be corrupted. Kreia mentions that Revan utilized the power of Malachor V to corrupt all the jedi with dark visiions, promises, etc. (save one, of course). I would follow the council's wishes, and then go into hiding, and would simply bide my time and hunt down renegade sith (since taking Revan would have been a wee bit too difficult).

Anyon and EVERYONE who followed Revan would be corrupted. Kreia mentions that Revan utilized the power of Malachor V to corrupt all the jedi with dark visiions, promises, etc. (save one, of course). I would follow the council's wishes, and then go into hiding, and would simply bide my time and hunt down renegade sith (since taking Revan would have been a wee bit too difficult).

I'm the Exile ^_^

I would leave the Republic space, go to The Outer Rim and I would make an alliance with the true sith, watch the fight on TV.... :thumbsup: ...... gave vital information about the Jedi order and the tactical information on the Republic forces to the true sith who started the war between the Mandalorians and the Republic so they could easily conquer the core worlds and the Republic known-space.......all resistance would be futile.....and the story about the Republic that would somewhere, somehow defend from the invasion by the true sith would be a fairy tale.... :cool:

Of course I would have follow Revan!I wouldn't have been able to sit and watch while millions were suffering.The Jedi had become really too detached from people that they were supposed to protect.If Revan had wait,the only thing left to protect would've been dust and corpses. <_<

I would have followed Revan, but I would die in a suitably heroic way, like Obi Wan :devil: , before Malachor V, thus neatly avoiding the darkside, AND getting the added bonus of being all shimmery and blue, with a neatly clipped accent :cool:

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Even I'd follow Revan to war, and I'm one of those lefty pacifists that protests the current RL one! How's that quote go - 'for evil to flourish, all that is required that good men (and women!) do nothing'?

... or something like that, anyway :(

Like every one else I would follow Revan to war.

The Jedi Council is wrong off course, they made 2 mistakes:

1) They didn't back the republic when they needed them

2) When someone returns from the war, they send him / her into exile.

The Jedi council was responsible for Revans fall. If they waged war as soon as the mandalorians attacked, Revan would never have fallen. And if someone returns to the Jedi, they send him into exile?!

Are they completely insane! Yes they are!

What to do with: Juhani, Yuthura Ban, Kel Algwinn, Thalya May, Dak Vesser, Mekel? They fell to the Darkside or followed the Sith! Sent them into exile! Go, Go, Go, Jedi Council!

Master Vandar lives!

i'd go to war then once i made a big enough name for myself, run off in my starfighter with some jedi and troops who follow me and train somewhere in the unknown regions, stay there and become as powerful as possible, then Id establish control, or become an army for hire for the time being.

In retrospect, i would probably try to follow Revan, but would accidentally utilize spice in sauce of some sort. After realizing it wasn't suitable for cooking, I would, being half-intoxicated, try to utilize it to power my ship, figuring that spice is necessary for space travel to occur. however, since this isn't Dune, I would probably crash on Korriban, wander into a random tomb, gain bizzzare powers, and emerge as the Dark, Spice-chewing Lord of the Sith!!!! Or I would just go insane and walk of a cliff.

It depends. If I were in the Jedi order, I would want to know what the Council feared (was it just fear itself?) ... there were certainly ramifications past the immediate war. Perhaps if the Jedi had waited for a suitable time near the end of the war, they might have had a larger, more effective impact on the Mandalorian war and prevented some/all of the nasty consequences. :thumbsup:

That said, if my home planet or loved ones were toasted by a Sith fleet, I'd be one of the first to rush into mortal combat ... <_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It depends. If I were in the Jedi order, I would want to know what the Council feared (was it just fear itself?) ... there were certainly ramifications past the immediate war. Perhaps if the Jedi had waited for a suitable time near the end of the war, they might have had a larger, more effective impact on the Mandalorian war and prevented some/all of the nasty consequences.  :luck:

That said, if my home planet or loved ones were toasted by a Sith fleet, I'd be one of the first to rush into mortal combat ... <_<

I'd fall to the mandalorian side. I'd be the first bounty hunter Jedi. Whoever needed to die, needed to die. FOR MANDALORE! :)