1. 1. The most pathetic group of nerds are:

• Trekkers
    • Star Wars nerds
    • D&D bums
    • LoTR toadies
    • Harry Potter worshippers
    • Splatterfilm fanatics
    • Anime & Manga freaks

do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

First, Baley will spam our minds to Oblivion, then the russkies will move right in for our fluids while we stand there dazed and confused.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

First, Baley will spam our minds to Oblivion, then the russkies will move right in for our fluids while we stand there dazed and confused.

I'm not that much of apammer :"> I just tend to be here more than any of you :)

I've been active for almost 11 hours now :)"

I'm not that much of apammer :"> I just tend to be here more than any of you :)

I've been active for almost 11 hours now :-"

You've been here for about a one and a half month and already you've got nearly 2000 posts .. if that's not spamming these boards I don't know what is! :ph34r:

I mean 42.1 posts per day .. :huh:

Fortune favors the bald.

Because Star Trek is basically the least likeable thing in the bunch and I fail to understand what's so appealing about it.

Simple enough.

240x320.jpg

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

When I watched that episode, I was stricken with the green lady who didn't get any lines. Maybe that was part of the appeal. No wait it was her ass... :thumbsup:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.