1. 1. The most pathetic group of nerds are:

• Trekkers
    • Star Wars nerds
    • D&D bums
    • LoTR toadies
    • Harry Potter worshippers
    • Splatterfilm fanatics
    • Anime & Manga freaks

I think you have to pay CAD a royalty everytime you steal their jokes.

:)

What do ya mean their Tim is the only writer :)

Actually it's a little different: :) since I didn't put it as elegant as Tim:

CAD

Otaku is a nerd. I actually made a post what otaku is in the useless information thread.

Yeah ..I remeber now :">

Everyone east o Austria arnt nothin' but darn russkies!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

we are related with the French...

strangelove2-thumb.jpg

Well, thats just what a darn russkie would say!

..right before he goes after the sanctity of your precious bodily fluids.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I thought Romanians were Slavs.

Normans were essentially French Vikings. I could be wrong but i care not.

WTF dude how the hell can we be slavs :blink:

Have you ever heard Romanian?...why do ya think the name sounds so much like Roman :)

God god you have to be kiddin' me :)

slove06.jpg

If it used to live on the wrong side of iron curtain, its a Russkie.

BTW, Silver, one of my ancestors was a Norman. *nudge* *nudge* :)  :blink:

Really? My ancestors came from Normandie.

Maybe we're related! :) (...or not...)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Then aren't a large part of the Germans "Russkies"...that crushes your theory :

slove06.jpg

Ive said it once and Ill say it again. If it used to live on the wrong

side of iron curtain, its a Russkie. They may call themselves Chzecs,

Yugo's, Rumanians or whatever else they might fancy, but that still

dont change the fact that they're Russkies..

Dr. Strangelove is the most insane movie!  :)

damn Russkies!

True Rosbjerg. We can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!!

Really? My ancestors came from Normandie.

Maybe we're related!  :lol: (...or not...)

:lol: A distinct possibility, Silver. My clan is currently at ca. 750,000. :)

No offence, Baley, but I always thought the Roma were different. After all, there were two Kush Empires too... :blink:

WTF this is getting even worse..ROMA=Gypsies=Minority :o

Our Ancestors are mainly Dacians and also Romans after the post 106 coloniztion...we've been here for 2600 years or so :)

Why do ya think Romanian is a latin language :) ?

Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

Fortune favors the bald.