FoxNews vs. Florida

Kaftan Barlast

Every time Ive turned on Fox, its been relentless attacks towards judges and prosecutors in the Florida legal system for weeks now.

Now it doesnt take a genious to figure out FoxNews is campaigning for something, but what? Its difficult to get the big picture over here.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Every time Ive turned on Fox, its been relentless attacks towards judges and prosecutors in the Florida legal system for weeks now.

Now it doesnt take a genious to figure out FoxNews is campaigning for something, but what? Its difficult to get the big picture over here.

Probably due to the Shiavo crap. The judges upheld the law, and because the law didn't go their way, Fox News has to blame it on the judges.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Rupert Murdoch is nothing less than Goebbels of the modern anglosaxon democracy.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Probably due to the Shiavo crap. The judges upheld the law, and because the law didn't go their way, Fox News has to blame it on the judges.

And we have a winner.

Fox News is very methodical. Once they get what they want out of Florida (all the judges replaced with arch-conservatives), they'll move on to the next thing on their agenda.

They also had their nasty gaze towards immigrants in southern Sweden, trying to paint some sort of islamo fascist picture of the land being overrun with murderers and rapists.

These people have no shame.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

If only Capt. Furious would save us

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

funny, but the most popular show on fox, o'reilly, basically agreed with the judges' decisions.

so tell me, given your obvious "right wing conspiracy" view of fox, do you ever even watch the danged station? or do you just base your hype on your ideology?

you're a hypocrite at best.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

btw, have any of you ever actually lived down in florida?

i have. 7 years as a matter of fact.

do you have room to talk about the messy politics and horrible mismanagement that goes on? in the county i lived in, it was against the law for two council members to eat lunch together without inviting the public... this all due to "good ole boy politics." and i lived in one of the most northern counties in the state (brevard). the state is a mess and has zero concern for its children and, whether you like it or not, it's news.

before you all go off on your right wing hate rants, why don't you actually find out what the facts are??? hmmm... interesting concept, find out the fact first, then whine. wow.

oh, and btw, fox has been extremely critical of jeb, the ranking republican in the state... but none of you would actually know that, would you?

hypocrites.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I watch a bit of Fox News and it definitely at the very least, totally supports the current adminstration in everyway, take that for what it means.

Its like the whole thing about when the Pope died. Fox News tried all day to suppress the fact that the Pope had called the War against Iraq as immoral and unjust. And the Pope had several times criticized the Bush administration for their hardline views on the death penalty. But Fox News wouldn't let any of these facts be presented on air, going so far as to cut off a neutral correspondent in midsentence.

So theres some nice facts for you Taks, enjoy!!

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

funny, but the most popular show on fox, o'reilly, basically agreed with the judges' decisions.

so tell me, given your obvious "right wing conspiracy" view of fox, do you ever even watch the danged station?  or do you just base your hype on your ideology?

taks

I'm basing my statement on the first post, and the general online consensus of Fox News being a Republican mouthpiece. We don't get Fox News in Canada.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

What differs FoxNews from most other major news channels is that they have a very real method of control from the top. They've admitted it, its a wellknown fact, no conspiracy whatsoever.

What happens is that everyone gets a morning Memo telling them the specific issue of the day that they are expected to push in their programs.

Recently, these memo's have apparently all been about Florida and I thought it be best to ask you Americans of your opinion on whats going on.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I watch a bit of Fox News and it definitely at the very least, totally supports the current adminstration in everyway, take that for what it means.

Its like the whole thing about when the Pope died. Fox News tried all day to suppress the fact that the Pope had called the War against Iraq as immoral and unjust. And the Pope had several times criticized the Bush administration for their hardline views on the death penalty. But Fox News wouldn't let any of these facts be presented on air, going so far as to cut off a neutral correspondent in midsentence.

So theres some nice facts for you Taks, enjoy!!

Exactly, I heard about this as well, now THAT's hypocrisy, right Taks? :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

What differs FoxNews from most other major news channels is that they have a very real method of control from the top. They've admitted it, its a wellknown fact, no conspiracy whatsoever.

It's a conspiracy in that they are claiming fair and unbiased reporting. If you're genuinely interested, do a search on Outfoxed.

When judges act out of regard for the citizenry, and the Conservatives don't like it, they are called "activist" judges and demonized. When they act out of strict interpretation of the law and the Conservatives don't like it, they are demonized. Welcome to the New American political/legal system at its finest, via our corporate media - commentary and opinion masked as news. With v2.5 you'll gain the ability to chastize by religious affiliation, or lack thereof, as well. :blink:

oh, and btw, fox has been extremely critical of jeb, the ranking republican in the state... but none of you would actually know that, would you?

Fox is only being critical of Governor Jeb Bush because he couldn't keep Schiavo alive. (A crime against humanity, if I ever saw one. <_< )

The best thing is that taks has totally mimiced the Republican line on most news stories.

When something "anti-republican" surfaces in the news the first step is to discredit those who present the information, or ask the question.

The when that fails, try to make it just go away by not commenting on it anymore, try and make it a non-issue

so tell me, given your obvious "right wing conspiracy" view of fox, do you ever even watch the danged station? or do you just base your hype on your ideology?

taks

TAKS WINS!

btw, have any of you ever actually lived down in florida?

i have.  7 years as a matter of fact.

do you have room to talk about the messy politics and horrible mismanagement that goes on?  in the county i lived in, it was against the law for two council members to eat lunch together without inviting the public... this all due to "good ole boy politics."  and i lived in one of the most northern counties in the state (brevard).  the state is a mess and has zero concern for its children and, whether you like it or not, it's news.

before you all go off on your right wing hate rants, why don't you actually find out what the facts are???  hmmm... interesting concept, find out the fact first, then whine.  wow.

hypocrites.

taks

FATALITY!

Sorry guys, but you're stretching on this. I'll be the first to admit Fox News is biased in the way they report a lot of their stories, but not so much this time. :p