Where is the romance in this kotor2 ?

Nick Katt made the lines moving!

I know... I think it really was one of the things I liked most about Atton when I first started playing. I just love Nicky Katt's voice, and his delivery in the role of Atton is just amazing. (and of course, as a radio chick, that's the first thing I'm going to be checking. :thumbsup: My professors taught me well... they must be proud.) I was really impressed with him.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

http://www.greydelisle.com/

EDIT - you can hear her sing too...country music tho. not my fave.

---

Kelly Hu is almost the same age as myself. For some reason that makes me feel good. :cool:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

OMG...that's Sara? I mean, I've seen current pictures of her but I didn't associate it with that movie. lol! Trippy.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I just love Nicky Katt's voice, and his delivery in the role of Atton is just amazing.

I was very impressed with his acting as well. Nick does a great job with the pompous, sarcastic lines. ("Is she still aging?" is hilarious with Nick's delivery). He really does a good job of making the character seem real. It feels like he is talking to the player--not just reading lines from a page. One more pic!:

Nicky-Katt.jpg

Royal

ROFL.....sorry....I went to Greg Ellis' site for the 1st time and just had to post one of his pics. And gawd, that music on his site...gah! ick. hehe

Greg-pirate2.jpg

I'm an Atton fangirl--which I hope is obvious by now lol.

I too thought it was obvious, but I guess it wasn't to some people...

We Atton fangirls can recognize our own kind. :-

Mind you, it helps that you reviewed my fanfic... I think I've had one guy review it. :rolleyes:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Greg-pirate2.jpg

"YOU'VE LEFT ME AN OPENING!"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Do we ever learn Disciple's name or was it cut out like all the other stuff?

It's Mical... but you only find out if you're playing a male Exile, for some reason. <_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Broken link... can't see it.

Edit: I pasted the link into a new window... My reaction is "meh". I thought he'd be better looking. :rolleyes:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

LOL, you know that comment is actually "hardly surprising".

Well, come on, the way he's standing there, it almost looks as though that's what he's saying. That was actually the first thought that went through my mind when I saw it.

Wig and hat notwithstanding, I'm finding him to be a lot better looking than in that first pic of him that was posted in this thread.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Yeah, I saw some stills from the Crash movie. He's not a bad looking bloke - But I think that wig is hilarious.

I don't find Nicky very attractive - but I haven't watched that show. Probably grows on you w/the voice and all. :D

Edit - and yes, that imb picture isn't the best of Greg.

Mission=Cat Taber :wub:

She's purdy.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------