Where is the romance in this kotor2 ?

Well this is Disciple :p ...err I mean

Greg Ellis :rolleyes:

SO not my type.

The British accent does earn a few extra points in my books, but it can only go so far. :-

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I myself find Nicky Katt really hot, but that's me.

Who doesn't????? Admittedly, he plays some jerk characters, but come on, he's the most adorable actor to play an insane skinhead yet!

Seriously though, Nick is a talented actor. Here is another Boston Public pic:

harryNmarilyn.jpg

and a close up:

harrysenate17.jpg

Royal

I myself find Nicky Katt really hot, but that's me.

Who doesn't?????  Admittedly, he plays some jerk characters, but come on, he's the most adorable actor to play an insane skinhead yet! 

Seriously though, Nick is a talented actor.  Here is another Boston Public pic:

harryNmarilyn.jpg

Royal

Are you also female :ph34r: ?

Who doesn't?????  Admittedly, he plays some jerk characters, but come on, he's the most adorable actor to play an insane skinhead yet!

THANK YOU!

I was waiting for someone to come back me up on this...

Seriously... I never used to watch Boston Public, but now I'm starting to want to (well, at least the episodes that he's in).

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

So?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I never used to watch Boston Public, but now I'm starting to want to (well, at least the episodes that he's in).

Same here, I had seen him in a few movies before. He plays the threatening/hitman character quite well. You should cehck out Insomnia--it's a good movie and has pretty much Nick per square inch (even though he has a small role). Had to get that plug in, now back KOTOR II romances, or lack there of.

Royal

So It's not normal to fantasize about a man's voice :ph34r:

Yeah... his voice... :rolleyes:

I take it droids are okay, then. :-

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I was fantasising  about a woman who actually exists in real life :thumbsup:

As was I. Well, except for the "woman" part. ;) Or were you not paying attention to the Nicky Katt worship conversation Royal and I were having? :shifty:

But anyway... back on topic... romances suck... blah blah blah...

What aspect of the romances (if any) was cut from the game from a male perspective? I mean, I know that with the female Exile we'd have gotten the whole "I've loved you from the moment I saw you... thought you were a dream" spiel, but is there anything similar that happens with Handmaiden and/or Visas that was cut from the game? (to be quite honest, I never bothered reading that part)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Voies are very influential....no doubt.

Sean Connery, anyone? (I mean, some people STILL find him sexy and he's what, 75? older?

I myself find Kevin Spacey very sexy, and hey, he's not exactly Mr. Stud. But I love his voice, the way he can twist words around with it. Mmm.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Got bored of it so i operated on it gonna hcange the sig too when i can be bothered/think of something I find funny

I'm not awrae of the nature (if any) of teh cut content regarding male romance but i would have liked teh option fo having a full conclusion with any of the 3 hotties. What we get is a lame session with visas wher i am left wondering what just hapened?

Voices are important e.g. Bastila sounds sexy but her voice actor isnt

Ever hear the expression "a face for radio"?

I work in the radio industry. Believe me, they might sound good on the air, but as far as looks go, for the most part... *shudder*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I work in the radio industry. Believe me, they might sound good on the air, but as far as looks go, for the most part... *shudder*

LOL!!! So, so, so true....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ever hear the expression "a face for radio"?

Lol, indeed that is true. There is a great episode of "Are You Being Served?" highlighting that very topic. Anyway, the cut romance lines from Atton were pretty melodramatic (not that I didn't like them). I read them first then finally was able to get a copy of the voice file. Nick Katt made the lines moving! I also liked the deleted scene with Disciple/Atton--again the voices make a BIG difference. Nick Katt was perfect for the voice role, and could easily play the live action role--now that is a casting home run.

You have probably all already read this, but here is a little piece about the voice casting in KOTOR II:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/kotor2/preview_6117544.html

Royal