Where is the romance in this kotor2 ?

Ok, your questions are starting to get REALLY weird...

Fine. I will pick none of the above and go with Nicky Katt as my final answer. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Who's Nicky Katt?

The voice of Atton. :thumbsup:"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

He was one of the racist rapists in the film A Time to Kill

Yes, yes, yes... :rolleyes: he was also that bald guy with a swastika on his forehead that gets shot by an arrow in Sin City. And Hitler in Full Frontal. And many other unpleasant characters in various movies and TV shows, I'm sure.

Is there a point to this?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

This guy? (w00t)

I'd choose HK over him :-"

Yes, well, you also have a droid fetish.

That's not exactly his best picture... try some pics from his Boston Public days... :rolleyes:

bostonpublic.jpg

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Is there a point to this?

Chill woman - i was only pointing out that the actor has been typecast as a scumbag.

*shrug*

And I was agreeing. :rolleyes:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

But back on topic: erm yeah romance was disappointing, i mean in K1 you only get one viable female but in k2 you get a potential harem and yet you cant to jack wid em - wassup wid dat?

I'm thinking they just wanted to get away from the whole "Oooh! I love you, Revan!" "Oooh! I love you Carth!" (or Bastila) storyline from K1. So while you may be interested in some of the people around you, there's still nothing that happens just because there's more important things to attend to (such as a galaxy to be saved, etc. You know... the little things.).

Also... you know... stuff got cut from the game.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Even Disciple looks nicer than him :rolleyes:"

Yeah, well, you're also (assumedly) a straight male. :-

I myself find Nicky Katt really hot, but that's me.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I wias supposed to be saving the galaxy? I thought i was just trying to find 3 old geezers so they can tell the exile wtf happened to him/her. I'm sure there was time for a few meals along the way. Its not like the devs are above a little perviness either - wrestling handmaiden in her underwear and the dancer's outfit

Well you're right :p

But Disciple is a great fighter/mage :rolleyes:

That's true.

But he also has quite the mouthful of teeth...

...And has the additional drawback of being a pixelated man, which means that while I will likely never, ever, EVER meet Nicky Katt, and much less date him, I still have a better chance with him than with Disciple (assuming I wanted a chance with Disciple in the first place), seeing as Disciple is not REAL. :-

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I wias supposed to be saving the galaxy? I thought i was just trying to find 3 old geezers so they can tell the exile wtf happened to him/her. I'm sure there was time for a few meals along the way. Its not like the devs are above a little perviness either - wrestling handmaiden in her underwear and the dancer's outfit

Mmmh... good point. :-

Which brings me back to my comment about how it would've been nice if we girls could've wrestled with atton in our underwear. :rolleyes:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------