Where is the romance in this kotor2 ?

eh I prefer to play my videogames and do things I can't do in real life....saber combat, force using and etc.

I can kiss my girlfriend in real life...

Can't use a lightsaber though.

You guys should invest ur time into "skill checks and add charisma points" to ur real lives haha....maybe get a tan or something, pick up an impressive hobby...then go on the prowl urselves...it's more fun then sitting in front of the tv all day trying to seduce a 3d videogame character...

EDIT: and this is all in good fun, just like romances in a videogame....anyone want to get pissed off at what I've said and flame me, just means they took the comments I made to heart and needs to re-think their life hahaha!

Well T3 might have a "special package" ment to please humans :wub:

And of course sex with droids doesn't seem to be ilegal in the SW universe :(

Perhaps you missed the part where I said I did not want to know. :ph34r:

*closes eyes, put hands over ears and sings "la-la-la..."*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I can kiss my girlfriend in real life...

Ah, yes, but can you kiss a Jedi in real life? :(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Perhaps you missed the part where I said I did not want to know.

:):p :"> :(:wub:

Droids are rather nice :blink:

EDIT: and this is all in good fun, just like romances in a videogame....anyone want to get pissed off at what I've said and flame me, just means they took the comments I made to heart and needs to re-think their life hahaha!

Burn in the flames of hell :lol:;):p:p:p:p:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:p  :p  :">  :(  :wub:

Droids are rather nice :lol:

Well, I'm rather hoping you mean that in a "I think they are useful in my quests and perhaps even funny, and I'd like to be their friend" sort of way...

Otherwise...

TOO MUCH INFORMATION! ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

And T3 is female-looking... how, exactly?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Perhaps you missed the part where I said I did not want to know.

:):p :"> :(:wub:

Droids are rather nice :blink:

Burn in the flames of hell :lol:;):p:p:p:p:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Oh but I already do...I am Lord Satasn....Dark Lord of the Sith and second cousin on Satan's Mother's side...

Not T3,that's for girls :thumbsup:

I was talking about the female teminator :thumbsup:

Oh but I already do...I am Lord Satasn....Dark Lord of the Sith and second cousin on Satan's Mother's side...

Well then burn in heven :-

Not T3,that's for girls :thumbsup:

Ew.

If you're going to pick one for girls, at least go with HK-47!

Unlike you, I'm not into droids, but if I was, I'm thinking HK would have a better shot.

(no pun intended)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

HK-47 is meen <_<

T3 is servile :thumbsup:

Then how bout G0-T0,nice guy right ? :(

Unlike you, I'm not into droids, but if I was, I'm thinking HK would have a better shot.

Nah, T3 is a far better shot :thumbsup::-

HK-47 is meen <_<

Yes, but FUNNY! And he looks kind of humanesque... or at least more so than T3.

...and I absolutely despise GO-TO.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

To the threadstarter - if you really want to kiss, then next time you play just lean forward a bit and kiss the screen. You could pretend it is part of teh game and no onee would be the wiser.

Wow, you're all kinds of mean today! First you want to kill off all the characters in the game... now this. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

So now you have a thing for HK? :thumbsup:

HELL no! He's the one who seems to have the droid fetish...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

So if HK was human would you prefere him over Atton?

Not in a million years, my friend. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

What if Atton was robotic and HK human :thumbsup:

Then I guess I'd pick Carth. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------