Wow... just wow... I have such mixed feelings!

OK here's what i read at several sites .... a developer from Bioware talked too much. He said how proud Bio is about Jade Empire and he also said he is looking forward to the PC release in summer/autumn 05.

Don't know if there will be a PC port of the game or not but it would be nice!  :thumbsup:

Well, I suppose lusting after a totally different game from a different developer makes a nice addition to all the complaints about K2 and pining for K3 on the Obsidian boards... >_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

OK here's what i read at several sites .... a developer from Bioware talked too much. He said how proud Bio is about Jade Empire and he also said he is looking forward to the PC release in summer/autumn 05.

Don't know if there will be a PC port of the game or not but it would be nice!  :shifty:

http://jade.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.h...424645&forum=79

It's funny when people just make things up. (w00t) Here is what Bioware said today on the subject:

Derek French, Technical Producer, Bioware Posted: Sunday, 17 April 2005 01:45PM

When is the PC version coming out?

There are no plans for a PC version. Unlike Knights of the Old Republic which was designed from the ground up to be on both the PC and the Xbox, Jade Empire is being designed only for the Xbox and has no considerations for the PC. It will be an exclusive Xbox-only title.

Azuth

Exactly. All BIO has said is that there might in some distant future they might make a PC version. Not that it's assured or even close to a given. A JE2 depending on the sales will likely have a better chance to see the light of the day..

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

just for you to know,i dont take advice from butterboys,mama's boys or children that are watching the transformers cartoons,so close your childish mouth ,and kick your self out :cool:

how exactly do you know how the transformers sign looks like? :-" :huh: (w00t) >_<

besides,descriminating somebody because they watch a Tv show?and you call THEM childish?what next,gonna build a fort and put a no girls allowed sign up?

posted by Azuth 
(Illbleed @ Apr 17 2005, 12:50 PM)

Don't know if there will be a PC port of the game or not but it would be nice! 

It's funny when people just make things up. Here is what Bioware said today on the subject:

Derek French, Technical Producer, Bioware Posted: Sunday, 17 April 2005 01:45PM

When is the PC version coming out?

There are no plans for a PC version. Unlike Knights of the Old Republic which was designed from the ground up to be on both the PC and the Xbox, Jade Empire is being designed only for the Xbox and has no considerations for the PC. It will be an exclusive Xbox-only title.

Looks like some sites (including ign reporters) are telling bull****.

Don't blame me. I said that i don't know any details. :thumbsup::("

jaguars4ever r u from the US? if so good one for knowing the sheep shagging thing

:devil:

Yeah - I'm from California friend, but not even the Atantic will save the Welsh from their infamous reputation. :-"

----

i wont take your advice child,you know of course you arent so unhappy,becuase you are just a stupid happy mama's butterboy! :lol:  (by the way i can you imagine yor future?you being a man going to the mall with your mom holding you grudgingly from the hand!!!!! :blink:  in fact,the only reason i came here is to do spamming,every new site members do so,so let me continue my spamming cusade ,mama's butterboy

:blink:

That was so lame. I'm simply ashamed to have to speaking to me, site-whore. At any rate the entertainment value is priceless. Dance muppet, dance!

manthing2.jpg