Talk with foreigner

Finger of Death

Not a very good joke since Romania was never part of the Soviet Union :lol:

Christ, I knew that. The joke wasn't even really directed at you. But for whatever reason, your statement on languages in your country, plus the cover of that mockup Choose Your Own adventure book made me come up with that. I don't claim to know how my brain made the connection, it just did. Sheesh.

Kaftan, what you heard is an accent that has become like a trademark rape of the language by certain groups of immigrants. <_<

I realised that. But the way you from numbers is different from Swedish and English. You dont say "forty-five", you say "five and forty" correct?

But what is the correct pronounciation of 50 000 ?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

to add to what Lucius said, English is mandatory from 4th grade here (when the child is 10) but they are considering starting it from 3rd, which I think is a good idea.. and German is mandatory from 7th grade and then you can change to Spanish or French in 9th grade .. although you can still keep German if you want!

Hmm... Mandatory german doesn't sound bad. Coinsidering that so many euros are related to it somehow.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Kaftan, what you heard is an accent that has become like a trademark rape of the language by certain groups of immigrants. <_<

I realised that. But the way you from numbers is different from Swedish and English. You dont say "forty-five", you say "five and forty" correct?

But what is the correct pronounciation of 50 000 ?

That is correct, 53 would be "tre og halvtreds" - The Germans do it the same way, 32 being "zwei und dreisig"

The pronounciation would be "halvtreds tusinde" (not 100%, I've actually never had to spell it out before... :ph34r:)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Does "halvtreds" mean "half-hundred" ? Its a very odd thing to say.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Our numerical system is beyond me, I have absolutely no idea where it originates from. Probably some old trade system since DK was pretty big on trade back in the day.

Tyve (20) Tredive (30) Fyrre (40) Halvtreds (50) Tres (60) Halvfjerds (70) Firs (80) Halvfems (90) Hundrede (100)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I don't know a word of english. Every post I write is just a random collection of words that I paste from various internet articles. Booger.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Our numerical system is beyond me, I have absolutely no idea where it originates from. Probably some old trade system since DK was pretty big on trade back in the day.

Tyve (20) Tredive (30) Fyrre (40) Halvtreds (50) Tres (60) Halvfjerds (70) Firs (80) Halvfems (90) Hundrede (100)

it's actually quite simple ..

halvtres means half tre snes (2

Fortune favors the bald.

it's actually quite simple ..

halvtres means half tre snes (2