Something i noticed..

Visas' name was never mentioned ONCE in the entire game. When she introduces herself she says she is an emissary a scout, etc. Kreia refers to her as the blinded one and the others call her "the miraluka" So how does the exile know her name when she never says it after she introduces herself. Ive only played DS/LS female so i never got handmaiden so maybe she says her name but that still doesnt explain how everyone knows her name...weird. Anyone else notice this?

Her name is in the subtitles.

However if you wanted to read into it (depending on the way you played the game), the exile was really the only one that cared about her, so it is sort of suitable that no-one else refers to her by her real name?

heh... not really worth reading anything into it I dont think. Suffice to say the only reason I knew her characters name was because it was in the subtitles.

- Dan

If your PC is male, Light Side, and has slightly more influence with Visas than Handmaiden, Mira mentions that she thought that "you and Visas hooked up a power coupling" instead of "you and the Handmaiden hooked up a power coupling".

Mira pronounces Visas' name, "vee-sas". Prior to that, I always pronounced it as "vye-sas". But oh well, learn something new everyday. :ermm:

*Owl hooting*

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Visas' name was never mentioned ONCE in the entire game.

I've only played one game and in that I got the Handmaiden line from Mira - I obviously didn't notice...I wonder where I learnt it from then.... :p

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)