Thanks for the Patch!

"I won't be buying anything Published by LA anymore. "

Yeah, they're so horrible as publishers. They just happened to publisher two pretty damn good role-playing games in KOTOR1, and KOTOR2. They suck!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLIPOP

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Are you high or just stupid? I paid 50$ for a game that doesn't work, I even bought a new graphics card recently and it still didn't work so please...

Return it.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Not everyone have that option.

Where exactly do you people shop? At the very least, even if they won't give me a money-back refund, they'll let me put the price of the game towards the purchase of a different game they have in stock.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Where exactly do you people shop? At the very least, even if they won't give me a money-back refund, they'll let me put the price of the game towards the purchase of a different game they have in stock.

Yes, that's what usually happens, even in my country.

In this case, you even have the opportunity to change it for Lego Star Wars!!! (w00t) :huh:

Then it's their fault for favoring a retailer that will force them to keep a defective product.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Im not sure where all the problems come from that others had. The game runs fine ACCEPT for the odd brightnes/darkness thing for me. It seems to reset gamma settings or something during movies. But the game as a whole was very playable.

Just so you know im playing on 1.5 ghz P4 with 700+mb ram and an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro

While there are some obvious glitches here and there etc i enjoyed the time I had playing the game. In fact I enjoyed it more before i started reading these forums :)

I have KOTOR and KOTOR 2 and more than likely will buy KOTOR 3. I guess I am disapointed in some of the things (cut content etc) like others, but the game was and is pretty damn fun.

Then it's their fault for favoring a retailer that will force them to keep a defective product.

Some people have access to just one retailer. So it's the retailer's way, or the highway.

But i suppose it's their fault as well they were born in such a country...

Look, mister arrogant: the laws and customs are different from country to country.

In my country, it is not normal for shops to take back software that has been opened.