KOTOR I or II fanart

Hey julianw, that's a great pic... don't be so hard on yourself :-

I've just got super steady hands... so should be studying Medicine to do surgery... oh well, the world of psychology has me now...

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Wonderful! Wonderful! :):p (w00t)

Lauch- Excellent T3! He's soo badass in that pic! And the comic? (w00t) Hilarious!

Julian- Very nice! Lol, poor Hk.. Really though, I love it. :lol:

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Thats Awesome Sentry! That reminds me of video game covers from when I was looking at games for atari and stuff when I was in grade school. They had some awesome illustrations then.

((Kinda spoilerness ahead))

Julian yep its a tear! My first lightside time through as a male Exile made me really sad in that encounter after playing through and after learning the backhistory Atris had with a male exile.

Shryke I've never heard the term Jesus head before but I think you are talking about the exile head I used :D It was the only one with the beard anyway hehe. I liked it it reminded me of Ewan as Obi wan <3

He is supposed to be lightside though.. I guess I went a little overboard trying to make the "Glow" all the characters talk about when you progress farther down the lightside. Then I mixed it with a hardened look that I pictured the General at Malachor to have.. also the hardened look from just having that conflict with Atris. Guess it didn't work :blink:

DL hahaha ! That struck me as Extra funny since some dude in one of my classes was saying he wouldn't see any of the new Star wars movies because he doesn't wnat to support senseless violence, like what was between Han and Greedo. A giant arguement between 15 people erupted over who shot first. Was just 2 days ago so it made the comic extra funny :D!

My semi-finished fanfic cover pic:

*picture*

<_< You know, not to rain on your parade, but the quality between the logo and your work is so...different, that the result looks too botched. I'd suggest refining your art more before making such epitomal, epic pictures. Not to say you're a bad drawer, but it looks almost sketch-like. You might try to draw your own "version" of the logo.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

*picture*

<_< You know, not to rain on your parade, but the quality between the logo and your work is so...different, that the result looks too botched. I'd suggest refining your art more before making such epitomal, epic pictures. Not to say you're a bad drawer, but it looks almost sketch-like. You might try to draw your own "version" of the logo.

If he made the logo match his artistic work he would probably get slaped by Lucas Arts. I think his drawing is great.

Oh by the way DL, one on canvas now is Carth =D

Another has disciple though.. I'm not sure which will be scanned first. I will try to make him remotely interesting though.

I dunno why he gets a bad rap though, I liked him =D He whined 1/3 less than carth!

((Though granted , boo hoo my family was bombed by sith has a little more merit than boohoo I didn't cut it with the jedi))

(w00t)

YAY! I can't WAIT to see your Carth!

*giggles with excitement*

The thing with Carth has nothing to do with what he says... hell, I ignored him half the time with his whingeing, he was just nice to look at

*fangirl sigh*

:huh:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Lauch - T3 :shifty:

Julian - HK is always great to see :D

Lidda-Bit - great one :huh:

gack! I've not been here for way to long! Great pic Sentry, really stunning. This weekend, I'm doing a handmaiden one :D

Lots of greetz to everyone I know!

Saraya

Don't worry about Muso, he's going through a phase of art bashing... gotta love him for it though  :p

Art bashing? Now who was calling who a certain farm animal for her art? :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

:D

kirottu said:

Shading. Nice, rather foreboding.

kirottu said: