KOTOR I or II fanart

:)

You sure you want me to draw her Draken? It's not like I could anything like my dear Saraya is capable of! I dont want a repeat of the incident that occurred in WOT (where I got sent to be executed by Kaftan and Jaguars for my ****ty drawing of Barriss)...  :)

DL

Awww! Sweet :D

To Sentry: Wow! She's niiiiice, personally I don't notice your gravitational issue in this one.

Like I said, she's niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. With a lot of i's :D

Nice Kreia wannabealoser :D Tis only a far away dream for me to draw that realisticly :D Good job.

Greetz,

Saraya

I had to show some love to Kreia... There isnt too much in the way of fan art for her. Its not very good.

Sod that! It's bloody brilliant! :)

Great stuff too Iziz - suggest you safe it as a jpeg next time - but great none the less :D

kotor5.jpg

Kaftan strikes again. with ze mouse. its brilliant and pointless.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Nice job to all, and to all a nice job! :p

Its funny when people post " Great pic Wannabealoser!" It confuzzles me so.

But I give props to all ( takes props and gives to Kaftan, Iziz, and wannabealoser )

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Nice job to all, and to all a nice job! :lol:

Its funny when people post " Great pic Wannabealoser!" It confuzzles me so.

But I give props to all ( takes props and gives to Kaftan, Iziz, and wannabealoser )

Yea, it does sound wierd :blink:

Thanks for the feedback everyone :o

I was almost worried to post that, I have never liked my "artwork" but everyone else seems to..

I chose to ignore your request because you were being a cheeky scum monkey and I wasnt in a good mood that day...

Honestly, I dont think I'd be able to do Bastila any justice, as I'm a crappy artist... I'm sure someone else would be more suited... I wouldn't want to incur any more wrath for my pics again either...

*remembers Barriss episode... shudders*

Plus, not like its fair that I inflict my 'art' on anyone else either

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Hey, remember when I posted MY art?!!? The day I lost my dignity....but I had the guts to do it! Come on' whats the worst that could happen?

1169782506.gif

Hey! I do have the guts to post my ****ty work, but decided to stop since people attacked me for it!

The worse that could happen is all the Bastila fanboys could put me on trial again and this time there'd be no Grimlock to save me!

DL

I have written 2 more Bao Dur cartoons, now I just have to draw them  :lol:

Thats cheating, you have to make it up as you go along :rolleyes: Where are the old ones btw? I must have missed them.

Launch> Dont let that little runin with the Quintessons ruin your career as an artist! It would be a terrible tragedy :'(

edit: as Baley would be completely useless as a saviour, you could give him to the sharkticons and escape while they're busy eating him :-

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yeah Baley will be there to bail 'ya. Anyway, DL, if you don't want to, you don't have to. But know this: I'm certain NO ONE will ridicule your art and if you post it, there's major props and cookies for ya if you do...

1169782506.gif

Hmm... good idea Kaftan, if Baley truly wanted to save me then he'd sacrifice himself in the process... :rolleyes:"

I'll do a Bastila pic for you Draken :lol:

DL

P.S. Not sure when I'll have it done by though, but I will do a pic for you :cool: