Kotor 3: WishList

Hello,

I'm a BIG fan of the Knights of the Old Republic games, & decided, If they are going to make a 3rd, then I would like to know what others would want to see added to make the kotor saga even better!

I personally would like the choice to create non-human main characters, such as Yoda's race. (There just seams to be many "aliens" in the jedi order, so it's odd you're main char can't be one.)

--Zeraph

I hate aliens so I can't agree with you.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Hello,

I'm a BIG fan of the Knights of the Old Republic games, & decided, If they are going to make a 3rd, then I would like to know what others would want to see added to make the kotor saga even better!

I personally would like the choice to create non-human main characters, such as Yoda's race. (There just seams to be many "aliens" in the jedi order, so it's odd you're main char can't be one.)

--Zeraph

True, the PC should be able to be non-human as well, IMO. The reason they could not do this in the past is that your PC had a "hidden past". The hidden past thing helps the story to be easily adaptable to both LS or DS.

Hopefully, they will totally open up the protagonist's identity and allow you to choose non-human PCs this time.

How about making 2 semiseparate storylines,that cross with eachother in some parts of the game. Make it that we could choose play Revan,or Exile.... achive same goal,but from different points of viev.

There could be 2 partyes too.... like old characters from K1 stik with revan,and K2 with exile,plus some new chars too.....

How about making 2 semiseparate storylines,that cross with eachother in some parts of the game. Make it that we could choose play Revan,or Exile....  achive same goal,but from different points of viev. 

There could be 2 partyes too.... like old characters from K1 stik with revan,and K2 with exile,plus some new chars too.....

Yeah just like how they did it in Halo 2 with the Master chief and the other dude...even tho that storyline was weak compared to RPG's but I think that concept would be awesome!

Down with crappy

Up with slaphappy

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Pink Lightsaber and robes. If these are included i will be happy.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

An openended past, like in NWN. That way, when asked, you could make up your own past. I personally would like to be a fledgling Knight sent to find what happened to Revan/Exile and end up having to finish their work, but I don't care as long as I get closure on Male Revan and Female Bastila (I should hope so, wouldn't you???).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

An openended past, like in NWN. That way, when asked, you could make up your own past. I personally would like to be a fledgling Knight sent to find what happened to Revan/Exile and end up having to finish their work, but I don't care as long as I get closure on Male Revan and Female Bastila (I should hope so, wouldn't you???).

Yeah. When people ask about your past, have multiple options. Add some spice. Good idea TGP :)