Mr.AVELLONE!

Stanislav

It takes knowledge of the dark arts, a strong bit of luck, and tasty delicious waffles to summon Master Chris Avellone.

Or you can just post here or a handful of other RPG-Centric boards, and hope he spots your posts. I'm not sure how successful PMing him would be, as I've never felt the desire to, but it might be worth a go.

...yer all wrong...all ya gots ta do is mention how Josh "Teeny Goat" Sawyer was the most dedicated, hard-working, and talented employee of the now-defunct Black Isle Studios (and Unca Feargie's personal favorite) and Avellone will show up to partake in the festivities...he enjoys fanning Josh's ego as much as anyone... :blink:

...or you could just PM him... :blink:"

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Human sacrifice is neccesary.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

yes Nur is right .. if you want to summon a lvl 10 lead developer .. you need the dark book of Black Isle forgotten products and a fresh bash of geek innocence to sacrifice!

Fortune favors the bald.

Is it "Avalon" or "Avelo-ney" ?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

generalizations is, in large part, suspect... which is itself a generalization, making it suspect...

anywho, we has met all kinds of celebrities. has met actors and politicians and athletes, but writers tends to be the least impressive of the lot. writers seems to got all these weird quirks and insecurities that leads to peculiar or offensive behaviors.

most folks get stoopid and unpleasant when they get drunk. is noteworthy that of the writers we has met, we has almost always preferred their company when they were well and completely sauced. writers is best met in bars.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

if that is the way you swing, then more power to you. we ain't here to judge.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)