Which did you find to be the rarest?

I found one bronze crystal on my first playthrough.  On my subsequent games I've not seen hide nor hair of one anywhere.

Check the color crystals of the lightsabers you acquire during the game. The bronze crystal is pretty much indistinguishable from a yellow crystal when you look at the lightsaber in the inventory screen. IIRC I received my first bronze crystal in a double bladed lightsaber given to my character by Mandalore.

I have never found a bronze crystal, but it doesn't sound like I'm missing much. On my first playthrough I found all the colors but bronze. But, ever since then all I've gotten are red and purple :p and one or two blue and yellow. I hate the random loot thing cause I never get anything I like.

My favorite is the plain blue. Or when I have 2 lightsabers I use one blue and one silver (if I can find it).

I'm not so insecure as to need some alternative colour!

That's quite a theory, Von Manstein. :thumbsup:

How did you come up with this correlation between lightsabre colour preferences and insecurity?

yes indeed, what posssed you to come up with such a farfetched theory?

Also, i think we have quite a headcase if we start making inferences on how someone plays a video game... :lol:

For me, cyan ignites every time I load into a new area...but all ya have to do is press the 'flourish weapon' key and it'll turn off again when the character resumes non-combat stance.

As to rarest color - if I don't do the re-load the shop thing, cyan is rarest for me. Viridian is next. I always tend to get a couple bronze ones from the quests where you get sabers. Maybe some people miss noticing because they look close to yellow in inventory.

Violet and yellow have to be the most common in my experience. Which is annoying since I hate yellow. Violet's ok tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

For me, cyan ignites every time I load into a new area...but all ya have to do is press the 'flourish weapon' key and it'll turn off again when the character resumes non-combat stance.

This also happened in KOTOR1, before the later patches, when one had the Mantle of the Force crystal used as a color crystal. The cyan beam that it projected, wouldn't shut off unless you either switched weapons, or flourished.

The rarest crystal I've found was in Lorna Vash's lightsaber and it was bronze though bronze when looking at it in KSE has a {NOT USED} tag on it so it was supposed to not appear in the game at all.

Second most rarest was Silver - only one at Malachor.

Yeah and most common was violet though I was glad when it came ealry on my first playthru since I told the game that my saber was violet.

Tip: you always get Viridian in the Queen's palace and Orange in the Korriban Academy.

When Kreia or Visas has the Cyan crystal, everytime on the Ebon Hawk when the meditate, the have an ignited lightsaber on their laps.

When Kreia or Visas has the Cyan crystal, everytime on the Ebon Hawk when the meditate, the have an ignited lightsaber on their laps.

So, they like living on the edge. But Bao-Dur is the craziest of them all. Give him a Cyan saber and he'll go on about the ship and make his repairs with the lightsaber ignited, only inches from his face. :)

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

So, they like living on the edge. But Bao-Dur is the craziest of them all. Give him a Cyan saber and he'll go on about the ship and make his repairs with the lightsaber ignited, only inches from his face. :)

Or Atton operating the Ebon Hawk controls with an ignited saber. I bet this is how KoTOR 3 start. Lightsaber damage at the Hawk's controls. :) Atton's a fool. :p

Or Atton operating the Ebon Hawk controls with an ignited saber. I bet this is how KoTOR 3 start. Lightsaber damage at the Hawk's controls. :) Atton's a fool. :p

And maimed characters getting treatment in a Kolto Tank :)

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Or Atton operating the Ebon Hawk controls with an ignited saber. I bet this is how KoTOR 3 start. Lightsaber damage at the Hawk's controls. :) Atton's a fool. :)

Yet, somehow T3 will survive. :p"

Or Atton operating the Ebon Hawk controls with an ignited saber. I bet this is how KoTOR 3 start. Lightsaber damage at the Hawk's controls. :) Atton's a fool. :)

Yet, somehow T3 will survive. :p"

Not after he experiments with a upgrade for his Core based on the Windows Source Code. :)

Yet, somehow T3 will survive. :)"

Not after he experiments with a upgrade for his Core based on the Windows Source Code. :)

You win. :D I can't top that. Whew those are alot of quotes. :p