Droid Factory

Oh come on (w00t)

LA never makes anything easy!

And if so how will the explain what has happend to the Exile all this time and yet he/she has no memory of it ;)

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

They would. They are under contract with Lucasarts. Their official statements can only state what lucasarts wants them to say until the time that the contract expires. Otherwise they get sued for breach of contract.
But after the contract expires they can say whatever they want?

Yes, but I highly doubt they would say anything, especially in an official statement or some sort of interview that represents the company. If a developer ever says something that undermines or badmouths a publisher they would have a hard time ever finding a publisher again.

It all comes down to game developing being a business, and the publisher is the boss.

One thing I really dont get about all this droid factory malarky, is that even if it is playable on the Xbox, how you can get HK47 there!?! You cant get him before or when you are on Telos, and you cant land back on Telos's surface at the military base after leaving the place where Atris is. This really confuses me :thumbsup::)

They would. They are under contract with Lucasarts. Their official statements can only state what lucasarts wants them to say until the time that the contract expires. Otherwise they get sued for breach of contract.
But after the contract expires they can say whatever they want?

Yes indeedy.

Unless the contract has a "gag" order that exceeds the lenght of the contracted period. (There might be a Non-Disclosure imperative well after the contracted work has expired.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If that is true than why did they leave the HK-50 units in the game and why did they leave the military sub-level? what do they think we're stupid or something  <_<

FORESHADOWING....I suspect the HK thing will be wrapped up in K3...along with a laundry list of other stuff.

I see.

And that same Foreshadowing would explain the reason that there were markers on the Trayas Academy map for the prison and other areas that were inacessible. ... :)"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

One thing I really dont get about all this droid factory malarky, is that even if it is playable on the Xbox, how you can get HK47 there!?! You cant get him before or when you are on Telos, and you cant land back on Telos's surface at the military base after leaving the place where Atris is.  This really confuses me :thumbsup:  :)

I have collected a bunch of threads here: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>). Follow the "minimum run" thread to read about how to get HK-47 quickly (here is where the bits are: (<{POST_SNAPBACK}>)). This helps outline the strategy to get HK-47 to confront some HK-50s.

But you are correct, the only way to achieve HK-47 in the military base is to use the whereami armband developed by Darth333 to teleport to Telos and open the door.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I see.

And that same Foreshadowing would explain the reason that there were markers on the Trayas Academy map for the prison and other areas that were inacessible. ... :thumbsup:"

they could have ripped it all out....I believe they kept in some easter eggs as foreshadowing....can't prove it though.

but, obviously, Malachor is a world we will not be returning to so no foreshadowing there, I suppose.

but which set of hk50's does he encounter? the one's on nar shadda are the last ones i encounter, and thats when you only have t3.... (and its also where i get my final hk part)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

There is a way to build HK-47 quickly.

One of the threads I linked to has the details (I think), but it involves avoiding one of the confrontations with a group of HK-50s until he is built and in the party. It means jumping around the game and doing the first bits of most of them to build him, then going and confronting the HK-50s.

If you can't find it in the threads I linked to, check out some threads in the Spoilers forum about unusual play. There was a poster who managed to do this, which is where I read about it, and it made sense at the time. (I un-installed the game a few months ago, so I am struggling to recall the exact details off-hand ...)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I see.

And that same Foreshadowing would explain the reason that there were markers on the Trayas Academy map for the prison and other areas that were inacessible. ... :thumbsup:"

they could have ripped it all out....I believe they kept in some easter eggs as foreshadowing....can't prove it though.

but, obviously, Malachor is a world we will not be returning to so no foreshadowing there, I suppose.

Actually half of the Trayus Academy is left inaccessible

And a lot of the glitch problems would be solved if they had just cleaned up those messed up triggers, for instance when IT-something and B4-D4 are trying to leave Telos station and you try to take them to Lt Grenn and IT threatens to open fire on you, the game almost always crashes for me, and what about the mysterious missing 4 movies?

To put it simply; LA is lying and the HK-50 factory/droid planets triggers are there and they are constantly screwing up an otherwise wonderful game :'(

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

One of the threads I linked to has the details (I think), but it involves avoiding one of the confrontations with a group of HK-50s until he is built and in the party. It means jumping around the game and doing the first bits of most of them to build him, then going and confronting the HK-50s.

If you can't find it in the threads I linked to, check out some threads in the Spoilers forum about unusual play. There was a poster who managed to do this, which is where I read about it, and it made sense at the time. (I un-installed the game a few months ago, so I am struggling to recall the exact details off-hand ...)

that happened 1 time for me i had him built before my incounter with the hk-50s on Nar Shadaa.

that happened 1 time for me i had him built before my incounter with the hk-50s on Nar Shadaa.

There you go, if you can give a quick outline of your building of HK-47 to intercept the HK-50s ... wait a minute, the HK-50s on Nar Shadarr a sole combat for T3, aren't they? :thumbsup: Or can you swap HK-47 into the party before the confrontation with the HK-50s?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

There you go, if you can give a quick outline of your building of HK-47 to intercept the HK-50s ... wait a minute, the HK-50s on Nar Shadarr a sole combat for T3, aren't they? :thumbsup: Or can you swap HK-47 into the party before the confrontation with the HK-50s?

yeah,and i was so happy when i repaired him i thought it make a cutscene between hk-47 & hk-50s. :'(

Hey Obsidan and LA may have filled the game with glitches but the aren't stupid, they blocked the loopholes to trigger any of the sut-scenes with the HK-50's <_<

Hey Obsidan and LA may have filled the game with glitches but the aren't stupid, they blocked the loopholes to trigger any of the sut-scenes with the HK-50's  <_<

No, it can be done: I read a post from someone who had done it (and it checked out from my recall of the game at the time -- no way I'll recall it now though :D ).

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT