New Project Naming Format

All I know about Deleware is what I learned from Wayne's World.

"Hi...I'm in Delawar..."

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Delewares a state???

Wow... if you're an american, stay in school.

Spork him SS!

Are you sure he's worthy of the spork almighty? I'de rather just launch a bunch of those weird popping plastic things, at him.

Note: By popping plastic things, I mean those odd half-sphere rubber/plastic things which you invert (flip inside out), then set down and then they pop, leaping into the air.

Alternately, they could be naming projects after prominent Native American tribes, beginning in the East and working their way westward.

A very large percentage of American corporations are based in Delaware due to it's favorable tax policies. Perhaps the devs were inspired by Interplays unfolding implosion and are making a corporate-finance based RPG. I'd buy it.

Of course, neither of those is very likely, but it's tough to find a definite pattern when your sample size is 1.

And if we're adding states to the union, my candidate is the District of Columbia. Unlike the territories, DC residents (over 500,000) pay full federal taxes but have no votes in Congress. :lol:

gonna have a coin toss if you make it to 39?

a little too much optimism?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

If Project Delaware is Knights of the Old Republic 2 as the rumors suggest and if Delaware was the first state to ratify the Constitution of the United States, the game could take place during the creation of the Republic. Maybe the player takes the role of a character that plays an essential part in the foundation of the Old Republic...

Of course, then there's the bit of Delaware history: the state was founded on December 7th, 1787. December 7th this year happens to land on a Tuesday...maybe I'm reaching but aren't most release announcements made on Tuesdays?

I just hpoe we won't have to wait 'til Dec 7 to find out :lol:

forumlogo.jpg

Reminds of the Simpsons episode...

Homer: "The Simpsons are going to Delaware!"

Lisa: "I want to see Wilmington."

Bart: "I want to go to a screen door factory!"

hehe, I'm glad the project is alive & well, whatever it is.. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When they run out of states (and if they can actually deliver 50 games, that would be a grand achievement!), they could use US territories. If they are charmed enough to use those all up, they could always use the names of all the countries we have mucked (be it for the purpose of humanitarian aid or hunting for weapons of mass destruction) with over the years (Somalia, Panama, Haiti, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc)

Since it will take time to deliver so many games, I imagine the list of invaded countries will have increased by then, so there should never be a lack of nomenclature.

Avarice

---------

Personally, I think the Bush family is a weapon of mass destruction.