Basilisk Wardroid

Guest Damar Stiehl

Basilisk War Droid: Shatter missile launchers, laser cannons, shockwave generating rods, heavy brawling claws. Oh, and anything the rider wishes to carry with him as well.

Virago Star viper: Proton torpedos, and 4 cannons

What the **** is a Virago compared to a Basilisk War Droid?

It's convertable. (w00t)

Cool, now the Virago can get blown up by a BWD with either the top down or up

KOTOR 2 must be completed

This is pointless. In a ridiculous, pathetic way.

I have to disagree on that, of he repeats his same argument an other 1907631 times i might be convinced. :-

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

Dear God.. not again with this thread..  Nuke, didn't your last thread on this topic get locked by Fionavar?

Fiona, if you're there, please lock this one too.

not my thread :o

Dear god, give it a rest. It's stupid, everyone says so. What makes you so right and everyone else wrong? hm? hm? :-

Everyone on this board, not all the other boards. What makes me right, is that a Basilisk War Droid is that BEAST regardless if you hate it or not. It can be made to look cool ,and improved. It didn't need to be changed, and doing so causes a continuity error.

Bioware had a respect for continuity, unfortunatly Obsidian didn't.

Everyone on this board. What makes me right, is that a Basilisk War Droid is that BEAST regardless if you hate it or not. It can be made to look cool ,and improved.

It was passed by LA you dont have a leg to stand on. It dosnt make you right it makes you dellusional. Seeing yourself as some sort of guardian of SW continuity.

Obviously their idea of continuity dosnt include adding something that looks stupid.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Everyone on this board. What makes me right, is that a Basilisk War Droid is that BEAST regardless if you hate it or not. It can be made to look cool ,and improved.

It was passed by LA you dont have a leg to stand on. It dosnt make you right it makes you dellusional. Seeing yourself as some sort of guardian of SW continuity.

Obviously their idea of continuity dosnt include adding something that looks stupid.

I wouldn't talk, for the Beast is now the offical version of the Basilisk War Droid in continuity. As of Jan. 2005 the Beast is the OFFICAL VERSION of the Basilisk War Droid, and it now in the Holocron for good an all. Like I said before, just because they approved it doesn't make it continuity. Dark Horse or the Holocron can easly say **** you to that Virago.

Everyone on this board, not all the other boards. What makes me right a fundamentalist of a ridiculous cause, is that a Basilisk War Droid is that BEAST regardless if you hate it or not. It can be made to look cool ,and improved.  It didn't need to be changed, and doing so causes a continuity error.

Fix'd. ;)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Does anyone else picture Comic Book Guy when reading one of Nuke's posts?

Am picturing Family Guy with his fingers inching to the "POST" button, but then this applies to everyone in this thread, me included... :">

I wouldn't talk, for the Beast is now the offical version of the Basilisk War Droid in continuity. As of Jan. 2005 the Beast is the OFFICAL VERSION of the Basilisk War Droid, and it now in the Holocron for good an all. Like I said before, just because they approved it doesn't make it continuity. Dark Horse or the Holocron can easly say **** you to that Virago.

Are you reading what your typing. The hate you have for a non existent thing is quite frankly disturbing and if I were you I would book yourself in for therapy. Or get your parents to do it for you if your not old enough. Maybe tell them to sell all your SW stuff while your at it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]