Name the above kotor class

Kissamies- ooh, your avatar gives you away, your a Sith Lord, or maybe a Jedi Sentinel - Weapons Master.. and something about you says "Melee"

lol.. you'll never get mine :(

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Jedi Kitten Master :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

KurtDunniehue- Jedi Master

hey, who are you calling a Jedi Kitten Master? :(

Shane Tyduk

hey, who are you calling a Jedi Kitten Master? >_<

The Finn. You beat me to it, you unscrupolous bastard.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I don't know, Ice-Cold sounds like a Guardian to me.

On the other hand, my name is deceptive and I'm sure no one will guess what I was in TSL or KOTOR.

actually, my first choice in both games was Guardian, but i dont use the name Ice-Cold in any games :p.. but guardian is not what i use nowdays :huh:

now DeathScepter sounds like a Sith Assassin, or a Councilar, cause there both the same? lol :geek:

and since no one did Revan Si-Darlo, i'll go and say Jedi Sentinel, and maybe Jedi Watchman?.. the name sounds like an all around guy.. not just powerful like a Guardian, or all about "The Force" like a Councilar.

Shane Tyduk

Sith Assasin is the darker verison of the Jedi Watchman.

Jedi Watchman is a stronger verison of the Jedi Sentinel.

the above poster is more Assasin.

btw Ice Cold is using my KOTOR 1 avatar

*off topic, dont do another "guess my class" for this post doesnt count*

I only said Assasin is same as Councilar because, the council in k2 are sorta like the sith? :).. and I said Jedi Sentinel and maybe Jedi Watchman, because you can choose both..

well this is if your replying to my post, if not, this post is null, and void :) lol.

the avatar i have is the only decent avatar in K1 for the males in my opinion.. if Dark, it makes you looke very much like a Sith Lord, if light, it makes you look like a Guardian.

oh and Si-Darlo is Spanish or Italian, i've ran it through a translator, but you know what translators are like.. heh, it said something like "they are given it" whatever thats supposed to mean.

Shane Tyduk

Aishur-Rim-Nisheshu?

Arr... Combat Droid.

LOL! Yeah, I guess any nick more than four syllabus long sounds like a droid designation eh? :lol:

Sarjahurmaaja, I really like your nick. Sounds exotic, powerful. You are either a very high-ranking Jedi Master or an extremely dangerous Sith Marauder.

Yup. Definately a Sith Marauder!