Name the above kotor class

I'd say Jedi Master

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

Actually, it sounds more like an Assyrian king, but there's none of those in KOTOR, so...

Yup. One of my favourite Mesopotamian civilizations! :wub:

And Odinson, your avatar looks like some entity with lightning aura so, Sith Lord. :-

My avatar is actually Ryu, from Streetfighter 2. He charging up his fireball.

Lord Satasn. The evilest of the Dark Lords of the Sith.

Lord Zacarus...you are a Sith Lord....but I am the Dark Lord of the Sith, bow before my Malevelant Throne

Lord Satasn you agree with me on many subjects but im afraid you are wrong here my "apprentice". Yes with every dark comment you say you fall more under my control. There is no need in fighting it for i am the true dark lord of the sith.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

A level 7 Jedi Guardian that serves as canon fodder until the council realises he's the bastard-child of a Dark Lord who fondled a woman on Tatooine. He turns to the Dark Side because he can't cope with keeping the big secret that he's married to a level 5 Queen from some planet that recently came into existence via a cheesy author who thinks the Basilisk War Droid is a beast that thinks on its own.

Lord Zacarus...you are a Sith Lord....but I am the Dark Lord of the Sith, bow before my Malevelant Throne

Lord Satasn you agree with me on many subjects but im afraid you are wrong here my "apprentice". Yes with every dark comment you say you fall more under my control. There is no need in fighting it for i am the true dark lord of the sith.

Apprentice? In that regard I would assume you believe you have power! What you know of power is of mere consequence, Fool! You have yet to taste the true power of the darkside, and it is a greater power than you could imagine. And this power, does not come from mass murder or threatening words, it comes from knowledge of the light, for mastering the light gives you the power to defeat the light. And without the light there is bitter sweet darkness. And with that darkness comes turmoil amongst the Sith ranks, and then mutany, and then once again we are nothing. What you know of Power is nothing! For we must enslave the lightside of the force, and weaken it, so it may never rise again, but yet it still exists, and by that you will create a suffering and agony that cannot be described, throughout the galaxy! To destroy our enemies would be such a waste....LONG LIVE THE SITH!

....apprentice? No, young Sith, I am years beyond you, yet do not underestimate you, I will watch you, always....until your time to rise comes, then we will see who the master is....

and...I have more posts than you so blah Im the Dark Lord!

:lol: