Name the above kotor class

You are the Jedi formally known as the Dark Lord Revan...formally known as prince...

and I am Lord Satasn....Dark Lord of the True sith Empire....

I've been waiting for your return Revan...

You have come to usurp me, I have foreseen it...this war is inevitable, I knew you would come this far...Now prepare for the fight of your life!

A bird who fell to the dark side...

oh yea, um

scoundral(cross class skills only, all attribute points put into charisma, to talek a sith into giving you those wings)

Sith Gaurdian(to hit stuff, only to find you can't get feats of attributes to do it)

Watchman (went to the wrong academy, and got "found out" is defending oneself in avater pic)

Vrook was right about you, but he is still senile to be a light sider...

*Hey, SITH WUSSIES!... didn't know there were so many of you around, any one need a master?*

+1 DSP

WHAT, I HAD LIGHT SIDE MASTERY I WAS GONNA REMAKE THE ORDER! WITH FASHION SENSE ALONG WITH FORCE!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Eagles may soar...

but Rabbits don't get sucked into Jet Engines

Kinda long... funny, and we do consignment programing

One Ring to Rule them all

One Ring to draw them

One Ring to code them all

The last in the coffe spill edits them...

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

A bird who fell to the dark side...

oh yea, um

scoundral(cross class skills only, all attribute points put into charisma, to talek a sith into giving you those wings)

Sith Gaurdian(to hit stuff, only to find you can't get feats of attributes to do it)

Watchman (went to the wrong academy, and got "found out" is defending oneself in avater pic)

Vrook was right about you, but he is still senile to be a light sider...

*Hey, SITH WUSSIES!... didn't know there were so many of you around, any one need a master?*

+1 DSP

WHAT, I HAD LIGHT SIDE MASTERY I WAS GONNA REMAKE THE ORDER! WITH FASHION SENSE ALONG WITH FORCE!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

There is Much Conflict within you, give yourself to the Darkside and you will harness a power beyond that of any jedi!

I am the representative of the SITH...self proclaimed, same as Dark Lord of the Sith!

I am still working on the stores and SITHCITY...It will be the head quarters of my empire...my Nemisis, Darth Bush, has already worked his way into office for a second time, and now the country is truly ruled by the darkside! He has paved the way for my Rise, in the 4th year of his second term he will pass a bill turning the Amrican Goverment into an Empire ruled by a dictator, I have written the plans...and I will rise to be Dark Lord of the Sith, ruling the most powerful country in the World!

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was tired when I wrote that...I meant to type accomplice hahahah!!!!!! it doesnt make sense as nemesis...I meant to write Bush was working with me....****

oh well I'll take you on Scepter, you lack the knowledge of the force to defeat me. And it cannot be judged by ur shallow opinions....here, strength is determined by who was here longer...and you are weak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the Oldest Sith on these forums, and like the 4th or 5th oldest forum member that I know of....as far as these Star Wars threads go.....

You will BOW before my throne, willingly or unwillingly.....and then you will become my slave, because Death would be far to fair a fate for you!