Name the above kotor class

Aren't you supposed to guess my class? :wub:

Maybe its just too far off-topic to go back!

Odinson:

Faramir was always my favourite character, but I did think Boromir at least tried his hardest. As regards to guessing my class, Faramir de Ibynhelm is my BG/NWN name, Jensen Bakura is my generic Starwars Character name. K is in reference to my real name...

If you can guess what class/character type both are (one DnD, one KOTOR), you'll win the stuffed bear and the goldfish...

Love your fanart and army of Bao-Durs, by the way :p

I've never played BG or NWN. You don't appear DS and Faramir was a good guy, a warrior blinded by duty and a need to earn his father's respect and love. You avatar just says warrior. You are a Jedi Weaponmaster and a former student of Master Vrook.

Best guess I got. I don't know DnD. Do I win? :D

Baley: want some wookie love? You gotta get the grunts right. :p

You are a former bounty hunter who fell in love with the wookies. A holo-movie was made about your life called "Wookies In The Mist." :D

Dan Solo is really Marcus and Marcus is really is Revan.

So If Han Solo is Related to Dan Solo, then he would be related to Revan

Revan=Marcus=Dan Solo=Ancestor of Han Solo? I always thought Han was a little too lucky. And as we all know, there is no such thing as luck. There is only the force. And sometime the shwartz.

Han shot first.

Death Scepter: Marcus

(Did you ever imagine this thread would go this long?)

Best guess I got. I don't know DnD. Do I win? :D

Yes.

Judging by your picture you don't need a stuffed bear, just a mirror, but I'll throw in the Goldfish...

><()()>

My favourite build is the "Fighting Jedi Master", but I played through with Jensen as a Weapons Master. In DnD I like teh Cleric, basically a magic user who is armor-clad and can still use a sword to deadly effect.

I thought it was because of this thread that some of the forums were deleted. If so, then it's DeathScepter's fault. And that makes him THE Sith Lord.

Lord Satasn: Level 1 Jedi Consular/Level 19 Sith Marauder. As a young Jedi, you became pissed that you couldn't find a lightsaber and joined the Sith after they gave you a lightsaber. Your evil continues.

Yes you are right I am the Sith Lord Revan

Wouldn't you rather be Palpatine? The most successful Sith Lord of all?

That's where I come in....Scepter wants power, you can hear it in his name....

His thirst and hunger for power will be his downfall....

Yet I thirst for knowledge and I don't seek out the destruction of the jedi Order...

I'd rather they stay weak and then Rule the Galaxy with them still in it, and control their order from within.

To mock them and to torture them and erode their will, until they die off on their own!

That's what I'd be doing....well sort of...not what I wrote in the above post, but I'd been recently re-writing my fan fice, and there will be no more Sith, because the Sith have been wrong about certain things....

Dark Lord Satasn, Master of the Force!

No more jedi, after they have suffered, No more Sith

Just Evil Force users....maybe a new cult name is in place?