Name the above kotor class

No that iS my job. For I am whomever I damn please.

Lord Tarondor is a powerful(powerbuild) Sith Lord with compliment Guardian and Scoundrel classes to his Uber Sith Lord class.

Lord Satsan is a Powerful(powerbuild) Sith Lord that is Sentienal and a Scout before he rose to power.

Not bad

In the story I wrote for Lord Satasn...nothing to do with me on these forums...I think (haha I think cuz I havent touched the story in aw hile and dont remember 100%) he was a hunter on tattoine and learned about survival of the fittest and etc. he was a great duelist with the vibroblade and almost defeated a krayt dragon but like anyone without the force, was about to get killed when a Jedi Master Saved him....that's when he was discovered...

So I'm not sure what class he'd be as a hunter? maybe a mix of Scout/fighter

and then he became a Jedi Guardian/SithLord once he turned to the darkside....so a mix of guardian and dark consular

he was at the rank of Jedi Knight when he turned

Yeah that's actually the exact reason I came with the name....

His name was Serifir Satasn Jedi Knight....

Serifir=Lucifer

Satasn=Satan

From Angle to Devil.....

From Jedi to Sith Lord....

fall from grace

a very powerful enemy, who is hidden in everyday life and would appear harmless or attractive or a friend...with deadly consequence!

Palpatine kind of reminds me a bit of Satan actually haha....

Satan is neither foolish nor stupid.

he is quite hateful too.

My Satan Build : Powerbuild Scout lvl 20, Powerbuild DS Sentienl lvl 20, PowerBuild Marunder lvl 30, Powerbuild Assassin lvl 30, Powerbuild Sith Lord lvl 30.

That is a Realistic build for Satan is very powerful indeed. But I do think he is more like The Krath of the Krath cult.

You're both WRONG!! Look at me. I'm the freaking Sith Wookie! I rip arms out of sockets and use them as clubs against their former owners. Even more evil is that I am a Wookie who speaks & types in Basic. Muahahahaha! FEAR ME!! Raarrrrgh!

Death Scepter, you are a pretty little pony.

I'm from the old school man, not as old as u but still around

I only check out the K2 stuff tho...

I think I started reading stuff here last June, and looked for stuff about K2 for along time...then I joined in like...I dont know the fall..it says in my thing but I'm lazy