The worst bug EVER!!

You know on malachor... there's supposed to be sith maurodeurs everywhere, but every maurodeur I see looks like one of those "common people"... You know everywhere... On telos walking around and so...

Otherwise, the maurodeur is fine... its just the texture(?)... they have lightsabers and everything...

If you dont understand my BAD english, read the post again :cool:

or try to improve it? there's a thought ..

why should the 'maurodeurs' dress up for you hmm?? did you ever consider their feelings? maybe they don't like hanging around just waiting to get slaugthered! maybe it's just their way of making a statement ..

some people are just so insensitive

oh and btw it's not a bug! :p

Fortune favors the bald.

It's weird like that. When you play a JRPG and get a prestige class, your appearence changes to reflect it (because normally they dont update armour though one or two do).

It's not a bug. It's just that your appearence is determined by what you wear, rather than what you are ;)

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Well, it might not be a bug, but it's definitely more proof of the state of the game. If you actually can get close enough to them, you will see the extremely low quality of those characters. It's not only the ultra lo-res of the textures, but the simplicity of the models too. Those models have no eyes, teeth, or even mouth to speak of. I'm ok with them not being dressed in some weird way since it's an academy after all, but man, at least give them eyes. ;)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm sure they had eyes. They looked a little like the DS picture in the manual to me. There was a bug on the tech forum where nothing but the eyes and the mouth showed up. Wonder if there is the reverse of that .

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

They looked like oddballs, but then I mind controlled them and watched as they slaughtered room after room.

Then I met a Sith Lord, and was amazed at how much more death a Lord could end up bringing. I'd mind control one, watching as he obtains NO damage killing 5 rooms of Dark Jedi, Sith Troopers, Assassins, and turrets, just to meet a Marauder and have the two evenly matched in a duel... It was really cool...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Most of them were the same exact faces of the people in the bars on Telos in Kotor 1. Placeholders that never got changed because they didn't use their time too well apparently----supposition

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yes, its meant to be that way <_<

Quit crying wolf

Oh ya you worked on the game?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You know on malachor... there's supposed to be sith maurodeurs everywhere, but every maurodeur I see looks like one of those "common people"... You know everywhere... On telos walking around and so...

Otherwise, the maurodeur is fine... its just the texture(?)... they have lightsabers and everything...

Clearly, like Yuthura in KotOR 1, the Sith are hanging around in bars seducing barflies into joining the Sith. In this case, all they need is the energies of Malachor V to let the forces of darkness take hold!