The Disciple Poll

What do you think of Disciple after playing the game?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Disciple after playing the game?

• Boring
    • Sweet
    • HOT!!
    • I want to carry his child!
    • Always played as male so I never got him
    • Insignificant compared to Carth and/or Atton
    • Dirty spy for the Republic......
    • Oh yeah, that guy I met on Dantooine and never used......
    • I wanted to see darkside Atton kick his ass....... *cry*
    • OMG, someone actually said Disciple!

Not a very bad character, but there are far better party members than him. There are also several worse.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

...Sometimes I really wonder if they didn't intend for the player to hate the NPC Party Members. Or at least, some of them.

Too bad that you couldn't dump Disciple on Dantoonine with the angry settlers after jedi-fying him...

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Sadly that seems to be the case. Atton would have made a nice romance option but no we get the Disciple instead.

Actually, oddly enough, my first KOTOR game as a LS female I landed Atton as my romance character! It is a possibility, as long as you gain influence from him from the very beginning.

I'm replaying it to see what I can get from Disciple, who I always thought was sweet (but really wished he'd say more than the republic this and that). Atton, is a man intimidated by a T3 droid :p . I think I can do without him. :)

Holy necroposting.

I apparently already voted in this poll. Interesting. I don't recall what my vote was. :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Sadly that seems to be the case. Atton would have made a nice romance option but no we get the Disciple instead.

Actually, oddly enough, my first KOTOR game as a LS female I landed Atton as my romance character! It is a possibility, as long as you gain influence from him from the very beginning.

I'm replaying it to see what I can get from Disciple, who I always thought was sweet (but really wished he'd say more than the republic this and that). Atton, is a man intimidated by a T3 droid ;) . I think I can do without him. ;)

I guess I did not influence good enough. I would prefer him over Disciple even if he has an inferiority complex with a droid. :ph34r:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Interestingly enough, there are 0 votes for him being "HOT", yet there are 3 votes for "I want to carry his child". So, from what I gathered, this means that the three aforementioned voters find him unattractive, yet would gladly have his baby.

Desperate.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Not necessarily. It could be they perceive him as being "husband material", as opposed to "one-night stand material" (a.k.a. Atton). :ermm:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I'm replaying it to see what I can get from Disciple, who I always thought was sweet (but really wished he'd say more than the republic this and that). Atton, is a man intimidated by a T3 droid :) . I think I can do without him. :)

I guess I did not influence good enough. I would prefer him over Disciple even if he has an inferiority complex with a droid. :ph34r:

I thought Atton was s'posed to be the romance just because of what Kreia suggests and what Atton mentions in cutscenes with BD and Disciple. That and the very end when you have the option to ask if Atton :wub: ya

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

• 1 month later...

Disciple and G0-T0 were bigger wastes of space on the Ebon Hawk than Sasha from K1

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Talk about necroposting oh, well.

Yey! Disciple!! **waves Disciple fangirl flag** >_<:(:p

Actually, I'm not a Disciple fangirl, but I like his character and feel the need to stand up for him.

<<<**Bao fangirl**

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

by what he sounds, he sounds like a real jack as$, so i am not deciding to play a female kotor2 character, unless for some reason i want to know about him and get in a bit more dept, which is not going to happen

ok since we can still post i'll add my two cents. disciple is plain anoying. i never take him anywhere (does anyone?) i try to ignore him as much as possible, and i dont even waste my time to turn him to a jedi. i found it actually takes some work to gain influence with him when your dark, and i found his preaching about my face irritating, so i put a stupid looking mask on his and say "ha ha". im glad TSLRP is bringing back the ending with atton and di.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Yeah. We had fun conversation :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)