Jedi Names

Swedish, Finnish?! Are you insulting us, Master Jedi? ::enters blood rage:: :angry:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

My apologies master Dane..Danes that is.. I thought one of you had mentioned that you were from Sweden which is why I assumed you were. I'm sure you are quite proud of your heritage. So Danish.. that's from Norway right? :wub:

Oh BTW I am from Canada!

My apologies master Dane..Danes that is.. I thought one of you had mentioned that you were from Sweden which is why I assumed you were. I'm sure you are quite proud of your heritage.  So Danish.. that's from Norway right? :)

Oh BTW I am from Canada!

*Sigh*

Lets try again :ermm:

map.GIF

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Oh yes, I'm very proud of my heritage. Partly also because I'm quite a history buff, since we have quite a lot of it, which includes half a dozen wars with Sweden many centuries ago. Hence our outcry, lol. :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Traun(It's from our beloved Grand Admiral Thrawn) Singollo(well that is kind of freaky becouse it is from Tolkien languagess(Singollo=greymantle) which make my hero a total hybrid).

And what the hell is wrong with Usama Bin Laden ,he is my friend!

I am surrounded by illiterate fools who are not only incapable of reading the original post, but incapable of understanding that they should READ the first post.

But by all means, post your inconsequential, off topic fantasy names. I swear I'm interested in reading your numerous, varied, and usually BLATANT RIPOFF names. They're cool!1! And by "cool" I mean (for the most part) completely uncool.

I have no problem with posting the results from a formula, but I have no desire to read the words of morons that do otherwise, and who are under the (mistaken) impression that anyone gives a **** about anything they say.

Perhaps you actually read the initial post, but fancy yourself to be a cunning fox, "Ooh. I'll post the name that I used in my game. After all, everyone will believe that I came up with Solo or Katarn by utilizing this formula! I'm a bloody genius! No one will see through my pitifully transparent and BORING ruse!"

Oh. And Osama Bin-Laden. Yeah. You're cute, in a "I'm an insensitive worm who is incapable of processing the long-term consequences of my 'hilarious' comments" sort of way.

But by all means. Please favor me with more of your pearls of wisdom! I swear I care about your completely ignorant posts! Seriously! I'm so excited to read your names that you felt the need to post on this thread while rudely disregarding the original poster! So excited that I could hang myself. *sighs*

After that bit, I shall post the name I came up with from the formula...

Al-Vasper Migre..

I'd probably switch around the Prefix to come up with Vasper Al-Migre, which is tolerable, but my state of birth combined with my first name creates some pretty fugly last names.

I am surrounded by illiterate fools who are not only incapable of reading the original post, but incapable of understanding that they should READ the first post.

But by all means, post your inconsequential, off topic fantasy names. I swear I'm interested in reading your numerous, varied, and usually BLATANT RIPOFF names. They're cool!1! And by "cool" I mean (for the most part) completely uncool.

I have no problem with posting the results from a formula, but I have no desire to read the words of morons that do otherwise, and who are under the (mistaken) impression that anyone gives a **** about anything they say.

Perhaps you actually read the initial post, but fancy yourself to be a cunning fox, "Ooh. I'll post the name that I used in my game. After all, everyone will believe that I came up with Solo or Katarn by utilizing this formula! I'm a bloody genius! No one will see through my pitifully transparent and BORING ruse!"

Oh. And Osama Bin-Laden. Yeah. You're cute, in a "I'm an insensitive worm who is incapable of processing the long-term consequences of my 'hilarious' comments" sort of way.

But by all means. Please favor me with more of your pearls of wisdom! I swear I care about your completely ignorant posts! Seriously! I'm so excited to read your names that you felt the need to post on this thread while rudely disregarding the original poster! So excited that I could hang myself. *sighs*

After that bit, I shall post the name I came up with from the formula...

Al-Vasper Migre..

I'd probably switch around the Prefix to come up with Vasper Al-Migre, which is tolerable, but my state of birth combined with my first name creates some pretty fugly last names.

Wow! You summed up my feeling about certain people's inability to find out what the thread is about before posting.. to a tee :) Such passionate resolve! You're like some kind of forum Jedi who seeks out and annihilates the dark side of the posting force. Bravo, sir!

And by the way, I thikn your name - especially "Vasper" sounds awesome.

Malgance, go ooze your teen angst somewhere else. Your points are good, but the method of getting them across... sort of lacks.

------------------

My name, city and province/state/whatever:

Jaakko Hukka, Kouvola, Etel

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Malgance, go ooze your teen angst somewhere else. Your points are good, but the method of getting them across... sort of lacks.

------------------

I thought the rant was done in a mature manner - as well as being totally justified.

While I have seen quite a few "What's your Jedi name?" threads, this one actually has something different about it (the formula) that makes it actually kind of fun. It shouldn't get dragged down by people who haven't read the first post.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs