Okay, that's just low, even from a Finn.

Hyi sua :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

real story

malak and revan got drunk after glassing some rim world... all that blood and carnage made the sith boys kinda rowdy.  anywho, after both sith had imbibed maybe one too many, revan dared malak to shave with his lightsabre.  malak took the dare... and lost his jaw.  to save face (apologies for bad pun,) malak made up some ridiculous story 'bout having lost his jaw during a life n' death duel with a jedi master.  the concocted story seemed far more plausible than did the truth and so most folks accepted it as genuine.  however, from that point on, malak's relationship with revan were never the same... always suspected that revan weren't really all that drunk at the time he dared malak.

this stuff is all made up.  your story or Gromnir's ain

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

What happened to Malak's Jaw...has it ever been resolved or is it still a mystery??????

HK was "playing" with him.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

The databank states that Malak lost his jaw due to a lightsaber hitting him, but of course, they don't say who did the deed, nor did they reveal the time of severance.

Possible culprits:

1) During the Jedi Civil War, some Jedi master that Malak fought almost klilled him, and merely took his jaw.

2) During the Mandalorian Wars, perhaps the Mandalore at the time nailed him. Even though Mandalore wasn't a Jedi, that wouldn't stop him from using a lightsaber. After all, Sherruk in KOTOR 1 wielded one (according to witnesses).

3) Sometime during the Jedi Civil War, or possibly right before it, maybe he challenged Revan to a duel, and Revan won.

Got this from supershadow as we all know that he is "best friends" :p with GL

But it might shed some light on the mater

Several millennia of strife between Jedi and Sith ensued. 5,000 years before The Phantom Menace, a Dark Jedi named Jeer Dexton created the Order of the Dark Jedi, who refused the discipline of the Sith. The Sith continued as well. 4,000 years before The Phantom Menace, the Sith were ruled by Darth Revan, succeeded by his apprentice, Darth Malak. Darth Revan was slain by a Force avalanche. Darth Malak was seriously injured in a duel with Jedi Knight Kylo Spartos, which is why Darth Malak lost most of his jaw. Other important Sith of note in Sith History are Darth Tantalon and Darth Cladar of Ropetru. The legendary Darth Tantalon was one of the ten most powerful Sith in regards to Force ability. He was slain by a Force fireball. Darth Cladar was the physically strongest Sith ever. Darth Kanamite was the dumbest Sith ever and lasted only a few days as a Sith. He was a short-lived apprentice in the Sith Order of Darth Bane. Kanamite died on his first mission."

What, he was shaving with damned thing and sneezed right?

I think he lost it to a Jedi Master, then he either killed the guy out of anger, or Revan killed him. Either way the guy who did it is likely dead.

It wouldn't be Revan, trust me. Even though Malak was his friend, he fell to the Dark Side, if he had even a hint of betrayal he would have been abandoned or killed. Not put in his place. It also would not make sense story wise, one betrayal will come another, so Revan wouldn't be so surprised that Malak gunned his ship.

What I don't get is how he survived long enough to get the Jaw Replacment, if it was a Lightsaber incident than wouldn't it have sealed his throat shut? :lol:

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said