Master Kavar

your former master was Kreia oddly enough you dont remember, imagine thats why your so strongly connected to her.

I believe Atris says it somewhere also referring Kreia's teachings to be the cause of the many dark siders, saying everyone she thought turned to the dark side.

But also seem do recall you have had many teachers after Kreia, surspect its due to Kreia being cast out of the order to.

If you speak to Kreia, and ask why Atris doesn

If you speak to the broken droid in Dantooine and fixed him, he plays a movie where Vrook was bitching about you to the other Jedi Master (the one who looked like Yoda). I thought that one is the master who trained the Exile.

lol, I liked Kavar too, I hope to see him in K3, maybe as a Blue Glowy, he could come in every so often to help out the Exile.. It was kinda sad to see the Jedi masters die, with the sad music playing too :devil:

I also liked Vandar, I wonder if he will make a come back in K3, he was on Visas homeworld which was destroyed, and it was said that all Jedi there died, but Visas survived, so Vandar could have survived too.. maybe he wasnt in K2 because they didnt want to actually kill him off (cause Kreia killed Vrook instead)

I don't know where you got the info that Vandar was on Katarr, Vrook did mention Dorak and Zhar but nothing about Vandar. If Revan went DS in Kotor I Vandars ship was being destroyed but then he could have escaped in the escape pod like Bastila and Revan on the Endar Spire.

Master Vandar lives!

lol, I liked Kavar too, I hope to see him in K3, maybe as a Blue Glowy, he could come in every so often to help out the Exile.. It was kinda sad to see the Jedi masters die, with the sad music playing too :(

I also liked Vandar, I wonder if he will make a come back in K3, he was on Visas homeworld which was destroyed, and it was said that all Jedi there died, but Visas survived, so Vandar could have survived too.. maybe he wasnt in K2 because they didnt want to actually kill him off (cause Kreia killed Vrook instead)

I don't belive anything was said about Master Vandar going to Katarr - only Master Zhar and Master Dorak. Stilll sad though; Zhar & Dorak were good guys. :(

I think for simplicity reasons, OE probably just decided to kill off little ol' Vandar, and just assumed he went to Katarr with the rest of the Jedi.

If you went DS in K1, Vandar got blown to pieces along with Dodonna's ship. Since it was a 50/50 chance that the player had chosen to go DS, It would be difficult to have Vandar be alive and not be one of the pivotal Jedi masters, seeing how important he was in K1.

Or they could just be saving him for K3 as the head of the True Sith Empire. :devil:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

lol, I liked Kavar too, I hope to see him in K3, maybe as a Blue Glowy, he could come in every so often to help out the Exile.. It was kinda sad to see the Jedi masters die, with the sad music playing too :)

I don't belive anything was said about Master Vandar going to Katarr - only Master Zhar and Master Dorak. Stilll sad though; Zhar & Dorak were good guys. :(

Vandar did go to Katarr. OE seemed to have decided to kill him off. I believe it was Vrook that says on Dantooine that Zhar and Dorak were killed on Katarr and then on Dantooine the second time, after gathering, that Zhar and Vandar were killed on Katarr.

That's because she becomes your mentor, not because she was.  I highly doubt she was ever the Exile's master, or even that they'd ever met before this.  Atris refers to Kreia in Kreia's role as Revan's master, not as yours.

Then you should review the jedi trial its actually indicated there, also i remember something being said about it when you come to Dantoine to see the ruins after killing all jedi masters.

But ill see if i can find it and make a quote or screenshot of it.

I have seen the Jedi trial bit a number of times, I think you are making an interpretation about the facts, not going on the facts themselves. They are talking about who is to blame for Revan's corruption, and thus all the Jedi Revan corrupted in turn, and Atris is assuming that the Exile is one of the second-level corruptees.

That's because she becomes your mentor, not because she was.  I highly doubt she was ever the Exile's master, or even that they'd ever met before this.  Atris refers to Kreia in Kreia's role as Revan's master, not as yours.

Then you should review the jedi trial its actually indicated there, also i remember something being said about it when you come to Dantoine to see the ruins after killing all jedi masters.

But ill see if i can find it and make a quote or screenshot of it.

I have seen the Jedi trial bit a number of times, I think you are making an interpretation about the facts, not going on the facts themselves. They are talking about who is to blame for Revan's corruption, and thus all the Jedi Revan corrupted in turn, and Atris is assuming that the Exile is one of the second-level corruptees.

Correct. I think at that point Atris begins her path to the DS.