KoToR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Oh, and people are forgetting...

The reason you will probably not see a Jedi council at the beginning of KOTOR III has nothing to do with available candidates...it has to do with the story. Rebuilding the Jedi Order would be a good subplot for the PC in the next game.

Not really. KOTOR 3 should be more about the ending of the trilogy, and more about the end of the True Sith.

If there's a next game after KOTOR 3, then the rebuilding Jedi idea fits much better.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

If you are Revan again, then it would be very good, story wise, to have Kreia return as a force ghost. Therefore Mastar and Apprentice can go at it throughout the game.

also bring back bastila and carth since they are alive. or let some questions say if they come back as party members. but i would like them to return. not so much carth but he has grown on me.

Not really. KOTOR 3 should be more about the ending of the trilogy, and more about the end of the True Sith.

If there's a next game after KOTOR 3, then the rebuilding Jedi idea fits much better.

Oh, I would agree with that. You're right, rebuilding the Order is big enough in scope for an entire game or even a trilogy.

If you are Revan again, then it would be very good, story wise, to have Kreia return as a force ghost. Therefore Mastar and Apprentice can go at it throughout the game.

I personally would not mind being Revan again. I would not even mind starting off at 15th level or so. However, I just think it would be really hard to do, especially since we are using a system that puts so much emphasis on leveling.

Remember the NPCs on your ship. If Revan is 15th level, do they start at 14th?

All kinds of logistical problems with it.

There is also the story problem with it. We already had a PC that lost his connection to the Force (the Exile). If they do decide to delevel someone, I think it would make the most sense (continuity-wise) to delevel the Exile.

Then Revan could make an appearance and even participate as a commander in a multi-threaded endgame.

The problem with Revan as an NPC is not just alignment but gender and even appearance and the sound of his voice. But they could come up with some creative way to ask for that information (at an intelligence lab midgame, for instance).

Just a thought.

also bring back bastila and carth since they are alive. or let some questions say if they come back as party members. but i would like them to return. not so much carth but he has grown on me.

Carth should return, but only to continuie his role as in KOTOR 2. As a fleet admiral, but as a conclusion to his story. I'd like to have Dustil be a party member, and for both to reunite at the end.

Bastila should return as a party member

I'd also like to see Mission and Zaalbar return(non party member fashion). Of course this is only for lightside, but it would be nice to have Zaalbar(if chieftain by this time) allie his wookies with the republic against the Sith. If Darkside have Zaalbars father continuie as chieftain, and he combine forces with the Republic. Works both ways.

And of course Jolee Bindo. I can't see him dead, at least not yet.

KOTOR 3 should be all about tieing up the lose ends, so when it ends you won't be asking what happened to this character and that.

Another thing I'd like to see, IS the stuff you wear. For example, if I pick up a Sith amulet in the next game, I'd like to see the thing on the PC. Not just imagining it's there like with the many, Shields, gaunlets, visors, and so on.

If the game takes place shortly after Kotor II, and the Devs decide to kill off Revan, then I'm sorry to say that the Male LS Revan would have to meet a VERY high standard with me... something like this:

Revan, dying, Bastila cradling (or doing the next best engine-allowed thing)- Bastila...

Bastila- What is it, my love?

Revan- Promise me... promise me that you will hold to... *lifeblood cough*... the light.

Bastila- I will do my best, my love.

Revan- No! *cough* Promise me... that you will finish what I started... *cough*

Bastila- I... I promise.

Revan-*Coughing*

Bastila- Rest now, my love. All will be taken care of...

Revan dies the death of a 'True Jedi' in that era (Force Ghost or otherwise).

Bastila rises, and faces the PC (if not Revan, of course)- Hurry, we must go. I... I have to keep my promise.

Well, that is a VERY watered down portion of my ideal DOLSMR.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Could be cool if A Kotor 3 was purely player based triggered meaning.

That as DS side you have to rediscover the Sith and once more create the sith from scrap, working to rebuild the sith and eventually a sith empire.

As LS you have to remake the order of Jedi's having to refind the lost knowlegde seek out possible hidden jedi's maybe you even get to work with Atris(one can hope :D ).

Would be cool If a Kotor 3 was about you sole responsebility to rebuild the galaxy, heal it or size power to create order.

For me that would be gold, actual having to learn and rediscover the force, finding out alot more about it than you already know.

Would in my opion be a nice contrast to the others and also allow alot of room for roleplaying, perhaps even take and train first students.

Now this idea i like. :blink:

Barzarel has a good idea there, but we could try to combine my idea with yours to make it far better then Kotor I % II combined.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------

| My Idea |

-------------------

Well, If there is a Kotor III, i would like to see the following:

1) Better Graphics Engine (with equal & full support for ATI & Nvidia Cards)

2) Selectable D3D or OpenGL Renderer (both have equal development)

3) More Planets to visit (10 or so, each with their own problems to solve)

4) More Side Quests (each quest has a good & bad solution)

5) Level Cap will be 50 (like kotor 2, but you can reach it without cheating or using glitches)

6) No Random Loot (I preferred it the Kotor I way)

7) Better Endings (i don't think anyone will disagree here. lol)

:) New Ship (You get a totally new ship, which is different depending on which one you decide to be on.....Jedi or Sith)

9) Unique Force Powers and Feats (Main Character randomly gets a bonus feat and force power from 10 different feats and force powers.....5 LS & 5 DS....which is recieved after a certain amount of levels or something like that)

10) Different Party Members (you get to accually pick which members join your group depending on your allignment)

11) AI Abilities (Because some people moan about the games being too easy, the AI should be Addaptive and cunning, it will learn from the way you play the game and alter the game to give you a heck of a challenge) (Think Homeworld 2, but more realistic)

11a) Bosses (Since bosses are masters and far stronger then their peers, they should be immune to all force power attacks....i bet that screws up all you force hoggers)

I know this will take quite a while, they could use the same engine i guess, which would shorten the time considerably, but either way i prefer a lengthy development for stable gameplay and near bugless experience, rather then a shorter development with unstable and buggy experience.

Also, there is room for improvement

What do you guys think of that?

^ I think that you have some very solid ideas and I would certainly consider some of them if it were up to me. :)"

thank you thank you...

now can you answer this for me. cause i'm curious as what you think can bastila and carth be party members in k3? and if possible to be revan again?

I do not think that Bastila and Carth will be party members in K3. That is not to say that they will not make more appearances, though. And as for being Revan again...no. Simply put. The assumed KotOR trilogy has a standard that has been set, and one of the set types is a new main character for each individual game; respectively.

About Bastila and Carth:

I, for one, obviously want Bastila to return as one of the Jedi Masters on the newly revived Council. Will it happen? Maybe not but I can hope. But she was given a task, like the others, to keep the Republic strong for what is to come. And Carth should also make another appearance. This is imparitive since he is an admiral and was given the task to keep the Republic, militarily, stable.

On to another thing...

Some people have mentioned Dustil Onasi making a return, but have also forgotten that he was under training at the Sith Academy. He was even the most powerful student (until Revan's arrival) and caught the eye of Master Uthar. If you chose Revan to be on the Light Side, then I think he should make an appearance as a Jedi in K3. Not necessarily on the Council, but maybe even the main characters master at the first of the game. He's very much older, has obvious experience, and is considerably powerful in the Force. It's not a completely baseless idea. You just have to consider the facts for it to make any sense.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

There is no council, all the Jedi are dead. Well save a VERY slim few.

This is not happy time for the galaxy, and KOTOR 3 shouldn't be looked at as a game that will have a new beginning. With a new story that has the TRUE SITH as the enemy, but forgets everything KOTOR 2 and 1 did.

One of the points of both games was to get rid of the enemies so that the True Sith would have no one standing in their way. KOTOR 1 tells of how the Mandalorians were given a big hit. KOTOR 2 tells of the final destruction of the Jedi and the Revan/Malak Sith.

So there is no one, and thus Bastila on a council is mute, because there is no council.

No KOTOR 3 should, and most likely will be, about a banged up Republic vs the Sith. The Republic is weak and ripe for the picking.

And I see no reason why Bastila shouldn't be a PC concidering her connection with Revan. Regardless of whether he is the PC or not. The only way to finish her love story with Revan is to have her along for the ride.

Dustil is fine as well

More dramatism ingame. Make some characters in party die along the way,some new come in their place,something like that....

Make places,where PC should decide,whether do this or that,and thus loosing one char or another.... but plz,no option "I save them both!".... make more difficult decitions ingame. (f. ex " I can save either visas or handmaiden,so I have to choose...." or "some1 should stay,to activate somekind of detonator or smth,to destroy <insert name here> ,fate of galaxy depends on it,so you have to choose 1 of 3 chars with highest influence in party,as volounteer (highest influence,coz low inf chars wont egree to do such thing for you), to stay behind and activate bloody thing,sacrifising (I think it spelled incorrect) his life for greater good" ) I think that would be cool,especially when there lifes of your most beloved characters at stake.... heck,I guess some ppl may follow the path of the Drunk Side for some days (or weeks?) ,after loosing such NPC

Of course more persoonalities to NPCs who accompany you....

No random item drop,coz it complete bulls**t when you find 3 and more same items,that supposed to be unique.

Make 2 semiseparate storylines,so player can choose at start to play either Revans storyline,or Exiles. Make them cross at some points of the game. Would be cool to achive same (hmmm... or not?) goal,from different points of viev.

some ideas for companions in the next game:

LS companions:

starfighter pilot - not carth or atton, more of a wedge type of character in the original three episodes, a good guy and an excellent pilot, focuses on blaster pistol

whill - yoda's species, not necessarily a jedi tho (altho i cant see one of them using a huge blaster rifle, lol)

queen talia - that'd be cool if you went back to onderon and now she was a senator or adviser to the new king or queen(episode 2 amidala) and she decided to go w/ you. (only briefly on onderon, they really need to work on the different planets). focuses on melee weapons. i think she'd also be a cool character b/c she wouldnt be like any other companion from k1 or k2. maybe a love interest if you're a male character.....it'd def be a change from bastila or handmaiden.

jal shey/zeison sha/baran do/gray jedi/matukai - a character from one of these sects would be pretty cool.

bothan - this was mentioned before and i think it was a great idea. prolly be your skills people and def stealth (bothan spies)

padawan - choose him/her on coruscant. should def be able to be an alien. you should be able to walk around and get to know them and then go tell a master which padawan you want or something. this would be your first companion.

DS companions:

trandoshan - they enslave wookies and stuff. i think it'd be a nice touch to have a new alien on your team. maybe later they could betray you (if you're the exile) for killing the slavers on nar shadaa (maybe they were related or somethin)

falleen - this was mentioned by the person who suggested the bothan, also a great idea. this companion would have to be really arrogant and really good in battle. he/she would have to have a high charisma and if they were in your party during an argument w/ a person of the opposite sex they should be able to help you out and resolve it.

mercenary/bountyhunter - someone more subtle and quiet than canderous and mandalore. more of a jango fett type but not a mandalorian. maybe he could also be a gray jedi or something too. it'd be cool if he was force sensitive but he wouldnt let you train him right away but he could still do little stuff like force persuade and opening doors using the force. focuses on blaster pistols.

sith woman - someone kinda like komari vosa in bounty hunter or the character in the clonewars tv show that works for dooku, completely crazy, but wants to learn more about the force from you.

sith apprentice - if the sith temple on malachor is up and running (or someone suggested another sith planet that started w/ a Z) you have a few recruits to choose from. like the padawan this would be your first companion.

There is no council, all the Jedi are dead. Well save a VERY slim few.

This is not happy time for the galaxy, and KOTOR 3 shouldn't be looked at as a game that will have a new beginning. With a new story that has the TRUE SITH as the enemy, but forgets everything KOTOR 2 and 1 did.

One of the points of both games was to get rid of the enemies so that the True Sith would have no one standing in their way. KOTOR 1 tells of how the Mandalorians were given a big hit. KOTOR  2 tells of the final destruction of the Jedi and the Revan/Malak Sith.

So there is no one, and thus Bastila on a council is mute, because there is no council.

No KOTOR 3 should, and most likely will be, about a banged up Republic vs the Sith. The Republic is weak and ripe for the picking.

And I see no reason why Bastila shouldn't be a PC concidering her connection with Revan. Regardless of whether he is the PC or not. The only way to finish her love story with Revan is to have her along for the ride.

Dustil is fine as well

personally i rather write how that love story end. i mean had the option to fall in love with her so i think we should as player should have say in it. we forgeting if revan was a girl carth was her interested that why i say he need back. if Revan is the pc.

i think over looking one council people no know what happen to the high council. but the other council wipe out one oor another in both 1&2

RoadReaction's idea for a villain is pretty good, its on page 7.

my ideas:

1. YOU CONTINUE W/ YOUR EXILE CHARACTER. At the start up menu you choose either Dark Jedi or Light Jedi, no classes and no Sith, "you are not truly Sith". You start out at level 30 and you can choose 6 powers and 10 feats. You are automatically given the Force Crush or Enlightenment Power.

2. If you choose a Dark Jedi you are the head of a Dark Jedi Temple on Malachor. If you choose a Jedi you start out as a member of the Jedi Council on Coruscant.

3. You are in a chamber either at your Dark Jedi base or the Jedi Temple and your first task is constructing a new lightsaber where you are given hilt and color options (only warm colors if sith, only cool colors if jedi). You are wearing either a Dark Jedi or Jedi Master Robe.

4. You are reminded that you are supposed to choose an Apprentice or Jedi Padawan from among the ranks.

5. You are told by the Jedi Council (Bastila, Mical and others) OR your DS Advisers (Visas Marr, Handmaiden, Atton?, new character) that distress signals have been coming/intercepted from planets w/ the recently constructed jedi training grounds of the republic.

6. The distress signals are coming from the Enclave on Dantooine, Sancutary on Yavin, Institution on Mon Calamari and the Polar Base on Telos. The Jedi Council/Advisers and you agree that you should investigate this w/ your new padawan/apprentice. You depart w/ your NEW ship. (2 different ones for jedi/dark jedi).

7. The true Sith have finally begun their attack on the Jedi and the galaxy. They do not rely on warships or assasins. ALL of these new sith are force sensitives. They have lightsabers and are just as knowledgable about the force as you are so they have the same powers and skills. They also will have a new, terrifying look. They use state-of-the-art starfighters to quickly and quietly land on planets and storm the jedi training grounds.

8. Juhani is the Jedi Master in charge of Dantooine

Mira and Jolee are Masters on Yavin IV (Mira is on Yavin only if you're LS)

Bao-Dur and Handmaiden are the Masters on Telos (Handmaiden only if you're LS)

Bastila and Mical are on the council on Coruscant

Visas is the Master in charge on Mon Calamari, if exile is LS

Atton is on the Jedi Space Station in the InnerRim which will be accessible after the other four planets dealt w/. Atton will be there only if exile is LS.

9. If you are a Jedi you are going to these places to rescue Jedi and holocrons, not to take back the training grounds b/c there are too many Sith and the council has told you to wait so they can think of a strategy to stop them(hmm..Mandalorian Wars). If you are a Dark Jedi you are going to these places to figure out where they are striking from, how they are so powerful and to possibly capture these grounds while the jedi and sith are fighting. If you are a Dark Jedi you will get the chance to kill these Jedi Masters and maybe convert one or two.

10. After these four planets are captured by the Sith, the Jedi have no choice but to fall back to the InnerRim. The Republic is defenseless b/c no soldier can stand against the Sith and (this would be a cool cutscene) if the Republic tries to shoot one of the captured training grounds to get rid of the them, the Sith will use the force to destroy the crew or control them. (Palpatine & clones ep.3). If you are a Dark Jedi you return to Malachor to find that the Sith have killed many of your Dark Jedi Followers and have tricked you, they lured you from your DS world and now they've taken control of it too. You have no choice but to take one of the ships orbiting Malachor (if thats your DS base) and w/ your Followers and Companions, plan your next course of action. Your vessel would be an old Sith cruiser like that of Darth Nihlus and it is now your base of operations.

11. After the 4 planets are dealt w/ there are 3 more training grounds closer to the core. A Jedi Space Station somwhere in the Inner Rim, a Jedi Academy on Alderaan, and the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. You arrive at the Space Station in your small ship, to find it deserted. As you are looking around you hear an explosion that rocks the station. You run up to the deck above the hangar where your ship is, to find it has exploded and the hangar is on fire. You arent alone.....

You have no choice but to find a new ship and guess what it is.......the Ebon Hawk! You cant get rid of it. So for the rest of the game you're on the Ebon Hawk. You return to Coruscant on the Ebon Hawk or to your Sith Vessel.

12. Coruscant is the last or second to last planet to reach. If you were a Dark Jedi there were a few Jedi Masters that escaped from you and went back to defend Coruscant. Bastila, Mical and Handmaiden def need to be on Coruscant at the end. Mira dies on Yavin ("she will die on a forgotten world" or somethin like that) trying to save padawans from the Sith if you're LS or from you if you're DS.

13. Coruscant's space is well defended w/ Republic warships and starfighters. The Sith leave their DS worlds and captured planets to invade Coruscant and the Jedi Temple. They easily get past the blockade. If you're DS, however, you're gonna need help getting your remaining DJ Followers past the blockade (they can't all fit in the Ebon Hawk and your Sith Vessel is no longer able to withstand a fullscale battle). This is where you can ally w/ Czerka corporation and Mandalorians. If you help them w/ some things they will provide ships and weapons for you to run the blockade and get to the Temple. If you're LS, the jedi you rescued will help to defend the Temple.

14. Somewhere in the midst of this is the Sith Master who is doing all this and Revan. This is where a big twist could be added at the end regarding the Sith Master and Revan.

if you're gonna start out at level 30 as the exile you're going to learn stronger force powers:

DS powers:

force throw: you can choose an object in the environment (canister, footlocker, bag, etc.) and force throw it at an opponent.

force strike: you can choose 3 objects in the environment to throw at an opponent simultaneously and they can be stunned.

force bombardment: you can choose up to 5 objects to throw at an opponent or 2 life forms to throw at them, rendering all the life forms stunned.

force choke: the opponent is raised off his feet into the air and is choked for a few seconds.

force crush: 2 opponents are raised into the air and are dealt a lot of damage (just like in kotor 2)

force destruction: the dark jedi raises both hands in the air and 3 or 4 opponents are raised off the ground, force crushed, and then flown across the room into walls rendering them unconscious (if not already dead).

force lighning

force storm

force chaos: the Dark Jedi can use both hands to shoot lightning at foes directly in front of them, but only stops when the their force is depleted OR the jedi has immunity activated. If the jedi does have immunity activated the dark jedi's force is depleted to fuel the jedi's force and health.

force confusion

force manipulation: the Dark Jedi can take control of up to 2 opponents for a short time. They will act as party memebers in combat but will not be equipable. The Dark Jedi can then direct them to fight foes and open locked containers or doors if they have key cards. They will not be regain their will or turn on the Dark Jedi until the time is up and then they will die.

LS powers:

force disarm: the jedi can disarm either 2 opponents w/ blasters or 1 opponent w/ a lightsaber.

force resist: the jedi can stop dark force energy. lightning will hit a lightsaber, 2 objects will be tossed to the side, and the opponent's choke and manipulation powers will be ineffective.

force immunity: the jedi can absorb dark force energy. lightnining will be absorbed by a free hand to fuel the jedi's force energy and health, all objects will be tossed to the side and the jedi will absorb force energy if choked or manipulated.

Dark Side Reflection; the jedi can reflect DS powers. lightning will be absorbed through one hand and shot back w/ the other, objects will change direction and thrown at the opponent and the opponent will be pushed back when attempting to choke or manipulate the jedi.

feel free to comment or add to any of my previous ideas or this one...

RoadReaction's idea for a villain is pretty good,  its on page 7.

my ideas:

1.  YOU CONTINUE W/ YOUR EXILE CHARACTER.  At the start up menu you choose either Dark Jedi or Light Jedi, no classes and no Sith, "you are not truly Sith".  You start out at level 30 and you can choose 6 powers and 10 feats.  You are automatically given the Force Crush or Enlightenment Power. 

2.  If you choose a Dark Jedi you are the head of a Dark Jedi Temple on Malachor.  If you choose a Jedi you start out as a member of the Jedi Council on Coruscant.

3.  You are in a chamber either at your Dark Jedi base or the Jedi Temple and your first task is constructing a new lightsaber where you are given hilt and color options (only warm colors if sith, only cool colors if jedi).  You are wearing either a Dark Jedi or Jedi Master Robe.

4.  You are reminded that you are supposed to choose an Apprentice or Jedi Padawan from among the ranks.

5.  You are told by the Jedi Council (Bastila, Mical and others) OR your DS Advisers (Visas Marr, Handmaiden, Atton?, new character)  that distress signals have been coming/intercepted from planets w/ the recently constructed jedi training grounds of the republic.

6.  The distress signals are coming from the Enclave on Dantooine, Sancutary on Yavin, Institution on Mon Calamari and the Polar Base on Telos.  The Jedi Council/Advisers and you agree that you should investigate this w/ your new padawan/apprentice.  You depart w/ your NEW ship.  (2 different ones for jedi/dark jedi).

7.  The true Sith have finally begun their attack on the Jedi and the galaxy.  They do not rely on warships or assasins.  ALL of these new sith are force sensitives.  They have lightsabers and are just as knowledgable about the force as you are so they have the same powers and skills.  They also will have a new, terrifying look.  They use state-of-the-art starfighters to quickly and quietly land on planets and storm the jedi training grounds. 

8.  Juhani is the Jedi Master in charge of Dantooine

Mira and Jolee are Masters on Yavin IV (Mira is on Yavin only if you're LS)

Bao-Dur and Handmaiden are the Masters on Telos (Handmaiden only if you're LS)

Bastila and Mical are on the council on Coruscant

Visas is the Master in charge on Mon Calamari, if exile is LS

Atton is on the Jedi Space Station in the InnerRim which will be accessible after the other four planets dealt w/.  Atton will be there only if exile is LS.

9.  If you are a Jedi you are going to these places to rescue Jedi and holocrons, not to take back the training grounds b/c there are too many Sith and the council has told you to wait so they can think of a strategy to stop them(hmm..Mandalorian Wars).  If you are a Dark Jedi you are going to these places to figure out where they are striking from, how they are so powerful and to possibly capture these grounds while the jedi and sith are fighting.  If you are a Dark Jedi you will get the chance to kill these Jedi Masters and maybe convert one or two. 

10.  After these four planets are captured by the Sith, the Jedi have no choice but to fall back to the InnerRim.  The Republic is defenseless b/c no soldier can stand against the Sith and (this would be a cool cutscene) if the Republic tries to shoot one of the captured training grounds to get rid of the them, the Sith will use the force to destroy the crew or control them. (Palpatine & clones ep.3).  If you are a Dark  Jedi you return to Malachor to find that the Sith have killed many of your Dark Jedi Followers and have tricked you, they lured you from your DS world and now they've taken control of it too.  You have no choice but to take one of the ships orbiting Malachor (if thats your DS base) and w/ your Followers and Companions, plan your next course of action.  Your vessel would be an old Sith cruiser like that of Darth Nihlus and it is now your base of operations. 

11.  After the 4 planets are dealt w/ there are 3 more training grounds closer to the core.  A Jedi Space Station somwhere in the Inner Rim, a Jedi Academy on Alderaan, and the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.  You arrive at the Space Station in your small ship, to find it deserted.  As you are looking around you hear an explosion that rocks the station.  You run up to the deck above the hangar where your ship is, to find it has exploded and the hangar is on fire.  You arent alone.....

You have no choice but to find a new ship and guess what it is.......the Ebon Hawk!  You cant get rid of it.  So for the rest of the game you're on the Ebon Hawk.  You return to Coruscant on the Ebon Hawk or to your Sith Vessel.

12.  Coruscant is the last or second to last planet to reach.  If you were a Dark Jedi there were a few Jedi Masters that escaped from you and went back to defend Coruscant.  Bastila, Mical and Handmaiden def need to be on Coruscant at the end.  Mira dies on Yavin ("she will die on a forgotten world" or somethin like that) trying to save padawans from the Sith if you're LS or from you if you're DS.

13.  Coruscant's space is well defended w/ Republic warships and starfighters.  The Sith leave their DS worlds and captured planets to invade Coruscant and the Jedi Temple.  They easily get past the blockade.  If you're DS, however, you're gonna need help getting your remaining DJ Followers past the blockade (they can't all fit in the Ebon Hawk and your Sith Vessel is no longer able to withstand a fullscale battle).  This is where you can ally w/ Czerka corporation and Mandalorians.  If you help them w/ some things they will provide ships and weapons for you to run the blockade and get to the Temple.  If you're LS, the jedi you rescued will help to defend the Temple.

14.  Somewhere in the midst of this is the Sith Master who is doing all this and Revan.  This is where a big twist could be added at the end regarding the Sith Master and Revan.

one thing the councils are dead, the jedi are nearly wiped out. i don't think there ernough to be as effective force. i give up trying get a point across that was almost made perfectly clear in game. i think Darth Nuke puts better then me. might add that given the ending of k2 we do not know who survived. the republic fleet is blattered from two wars i doubt seriously they could rebuild all the way in 5 yrs

I have already stated one of my ideas, but people seem to moan about it taking too long to do it, but i think a long development is a good thing, considering the disaster of Kotor II.

There are very few Jedi and Sith left and you are a weak Jedi or Sith. (You choose from the start)

Even though you can start as either a Jedi or a Sith, you just start in different areas and the quests for each side will be totally different. (which means a good replay ability)

You could have some neat stuff in it so you can make money for your main quest of rebuilding the Jedi or the Sith.

You could perhaps have more of a romance in it and seriously improve the engine to allow accual kisses. (because fading to darkness is not my kind of romance)

You get a new ship and it is different in armaments and configuration depending on which side you pick. (Jedi or Sith)

Since it will have 2 different start points and end points, you will be able to pick your own crew from 100s of force sensative NPCs. (train them into the Lightside or seduce them to the darkside)

If you are playing on the Darkside and one of your crew fails you, you get to kill them. (come on admit it, when one of your party members pees you off, you want to kill them, admit it)

Instead of a set number of quests, you could have random quests too and they continusly spawn up on the planets, even after you have been there. (would be pretty cool, it would increase the replay value quite abit)

You can play the whole game solo. (for those that prefer to play on their own, which i normally prefer, it depends on the planet,but in the long run i would prefer the choice to going solo or in a group and i mean all the way through the game)

You will need crew members on your ship to do specific tasks. (making weapons, armour, sabers and robes, including the upgrades for them)

The more good or bad you do, the more people on the opposite side will hunt you down. (you know, be a sith and you get the good guys after you and visa versa for the Jedi)

A New Graphics Engine with equal support and testing on ATI and Nvidia. (So, hopefully far less bugs)

More Planets 10+ (whats the fun in having a starship when you only got like a small amount of planets to travel to? Why not have several planets there for the realism of being there?)

And don't moan about it taking too long, because even if it had only 5 planets, developing a new engine will take a while either way.

I have already stated one of my ideas, but people seem to moan about it taking too long to do it, but i think a long development is a good thing, considering the disaster of Kotor II.

There are very few Jedi and Sith left and you are a weak Jedi or Sith. (You choose from the start)

Even though you can start as either a Jedi or a Sith, you just start in different areas and the quests for each side will be totally different. (which means a good replay ability)

You could have some neat stuff in it so you can make money for your main quest of rebuilding the Jedi or the Sith.

You could perhaps have more of a romance in it and seriously improve the engine to allow accual kisses. (because fading to darkness is not my kind of romance)

You get a new ship and it is different in armaments and configuration depending on which side you pick. (Jedi or Sith)

Since it will have 2 different start points and end points, you will be able to pick your own crew from 100s of force sensative NPCs. (train them into the Lightside or seduce them to the darkside)

If you are playing on the Darkside and one of your crew fails you, you get to kill them. (come on admit it, when one of your party members pees you off, you want to kill them, admit it)

Instead of a set number of quests, you could have random quests too and they continusly spawn up on the planets, even after you have been there. (would be pretty cool, it would increase the replay value quite abit)

You can play the whole game solo. (for those that prefer to play on their own, which i normally prefer, it depends on the planet,but in the long run i would prefer the choice to going solo or in a group and i mean all the way through the game)

You will need crew members on your ship to do specific tasks. (making weapons, armour, sabers and robes, including the upgrades for them)

The more good or bad you do, the more people on the opposite side will hunt you down. (you know, be a sith and you get the good guys after you and visa versa for the Jedi)

A New Graphics Engine with equal support and testing on ATI and Nvidia. (So, hopefully far less bugs)

More Planets 10+ (whats the fun in having a starship when you only got like a small amount of planets to travel to? Why not have several planets there for the realism of being there?)

And don't moan about it taking too long, because even if it had only 5 planets, developing a new engine will take a while either way.

i like your idea for some reason. anyway i think it could work with revan and the exile too. with some modications

I want a final stand against the enemy for Revan and Exile LS: All the parties (or what's left) gather and face off against the unending fleet of badguys. You could only control your party of 3, but the others could run around and help fight....

Well, I had to come up with something since all of my GOOD ideas have been said in the previous pages by others... :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I want a final stand against the enemy for Revan and Exile LS: All the parties (or what's left) gather and face off against the unending fleet of badguys. You could only control your party of 3, but the others could run around and help fight....

Well, I had to come up with something since all of my GOOD ideas have been said in the previous pages by others... :ph34r:

i cann't believe i'm going to say a ds idea. if revan and exile are ds conquer the galaxy

Uhm, I'm sick and tired of people saying, "But the Jedi are all dead! There can't be a Council!"

>_<

How do you know that!? In K2 there were three Jedi left! Masters Vrook, Kavar, and Zez-Kai Ell. Yet, they still formed a Council to decide your fate, and their next step in dealing with the Sith. I'm not counting Atris because she had already fallen to the Dark Side, she only needed to admit it; nor am I counting the exile because he was exiled so many years ago, and never formerly accepted back into the Order by any of the Masters.

Besides, you (nor anyone else for that matter) do not know how many years - and what events - take place between K2 and K3. The three Masters from K2 are stripped of the Force. Some might have even died from it. But had they not, they are Jedi no longer. But there are Jedi who still lived after the game ended. Brianna, Mical, Atton, Bao-Dur, Mira, Visas, Juhani, Jolee, and Bastila. Juhani's and Jolee's fates are unknown, but we all assume they still live somewhere. If all of the masters of the Order are killed, then it is up to the remaining Jedi Knights to take up that role and lead the Order. And forgive me for saying this and sounding so rude, but in my opinion if THREE Jedi can put together a rinky-dink council in the broke down, bootleg piece of $HIT left over on Dantooine, then I'm pretty sure nine of the remaining Jedi could certainly put SOMETHING together.

And if one Jedi (not even trained properly; like Luke) can train Jedi and reconstruct the Order, then (enough years permitted between the two games) I'm sure nine could take on their roles as teachers and train more in the ways of the Jedi.

Just because the Jedi Masters that we know and have become familiar with have died or had the Force stripped from them does not mean that the Order ceases to exists! It is not that hard to comprehend. When a Master on the council dies, yeah its sad...blah blah blah, but he/she is simply replaced by someone else. And if fate decides that all on the council die out suddenly, then other Jedi rise to the occassion and accept that responsibility.

It is not set in stone (nor out of reach in any sense of the phrase) that "Ooo, all the Jedi are dead, there is NO COUNCIL!" Because who are your to say there isn't? I actually have more evidence and proof to say it is possible than you do to say it isn't. So, unless a developer or writter from K3 tells me any different, I'm going to be operating under the idea that there will be actual Jedi (and possibly a Jedi Council) in the next game.

If your theories are different than others, that doesn't mean you have the right to flame them! Ever since I started posting here I have always respected others' opinions and never once have I berated someone about them. I only wish that you show others that same respect!

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Uhm, I'm sick and tired of people saying, "But the Jedi are all dead! There can't be a Council!"

>_<

How do you know that!? In K2 there were three Jedi left! Masters Vrook, Kavar, and Zez-Kai Ell. Yet, they still formed a Council to decide your fate, and their next step in dealing with the Sith. I'm not counting Atris because she had already fallen to the Dark Side, she only needed to admit it; nor am I counting the exile because he was exiled so many years ago, and never formerly accepted back into the Order by any of the Masters.

Besides, you (nor anyone else for that matter) do not know how many years - and what events - take place between K2 and K3. The three Masters from K2 are stripped of the Force. Some might have even died from it. But had they not, they are Jedi no longer. But there are Jedi who still lived after the game ended. Brianna, Mical, Atton, Bao-Dur, Mira, Visas, Juhani, Jolee, and Bastila. Juhani's and Jolee's fates are unknown, but we all assume they still live somewhere. If all of the masters of the Order are killed, then it is up to the remaining Jedi Knights to take up that role and lead the Order. And forgive me for saying this and sounding so rude, but in my opinion if THREE Jedi can put together a rinky-dink council in the broke down, bootleg piece of $HIT left over on Dantooine, then I'm pretty sure nine of the remaining Jedi could certainly put SOMETHING together.

And if one Jedi (not even trained properly; like Luke) can train Jedi and reconstruct the Order, then (enough years permitted between the two games) I'm sure nine could take on their roles as teachers and train more in the ways of the Jedi.

Just because the Jedi Masters that we know and have become familiar with have died or had the Force stripped from them does not mean that the Order ceases to exists! It is not that hard to comprehend. When a Master on the council dies, yeah its sad...blah blah blah, but he/she is simply replaced by someone else. And if fate decides that all on the council die out suddenly, then other Jedi rise to the occassion and accept that responsibility.

It is not set in stone (nor out of reach in any sense of the phrase) that "Ooo, all the Jedi are dead, there is NO COUNCIL!" Because who are your to say there isn't? I actually have more evidence and proof to say it is possible than you do to say it isn't. So, unless a developer or writter from K3 tells me any different, I'm going to be operating under the idea that there will be actual Jedi (and possibly a Jedi Council) in the next game.

If your theories are different than others, that doesn't mean you have the right to flame them! Ever since I started posting here I have always respected others' opinions and never once have I berated someone about them. I only wish that you show others that same respect!

i apologize for my statement i think this issue is open each person own take on it. but there is one council that we haven't heard anything since kotor 1 and it was question to acadmey council on dantooine. that would be high council which if it is still in contaact love to be revan and have to try to perusade them bout the inpending invasion. i don't think sith are stupid enough to try to kill the high council on the capitol. that amount to bout a suicide mission. but we know there onlu jedi showin themselves this point in time dus the order is a wreck right now. but i think the high council is probably all that left at point in way of councils. "IF there still around"