You all missed the point...

Erm, the plot of both games were both the very basic, powerful plots that have been used countless times before and countless times again.

KOTOR1 - Redemption

KOTOR2 - Self-Discovery

I will now leave you to your insanity.  :-

Edit: SHFIFTY-FIVE!  :D

About Redemption? Huh? I guess all that killing, betrayal and lying was great for my Karma after stopping the Mandalorians from destroying the galaxy :D

Last time I checked KOTOR1 didn't happen during the Mandalorian wars. Also, last time I checked Malak wasn't a mandalorian. Maybe it was all just a dream. . .!

Uh... you're Revan... You are known for stopping the Mandalorians' entire army....

If you even met him, why didn't you take a screenshot one might ask?

If you are so sure, and previded so many answers for our questions(the FAQ for instance) then you surely must have thought of the Screenshots?

You're a fake, making up stores which you can't backup. Even if you did this discovery then where's the proof?

You are a moronic idiot who tries to get an attention and try to turn your own sad life into a huge conpiracy. Just go away, ok?

If you got any proof post it, and you HAD the chance and im sure you thought of it. Even if you didn't it's probably an excuse for lying.

Bye bye.

If you are so sure, and previded so many answers for our questions(the FAQ for instance) then you surely must have thought of the Screenshots?

You're a fake, making up stores which you can't backup. Even if you did this discovery then where's the proof?

You are a moronic idiot who tries to get an attention and try to turn your own sad life into a huge conpiracy. Just go away, ok?

If you got any proof post it, and you HAD the chance and im sure you thought of it. Even if you didn't it's probably an excuse for lying.

Bye bye.

Ladies and gentlemen...may I present you with...

SOMEONE WITH NO SENSE OF SARCASM!! :cool:

I thought it was funny in that tripped-out, dude-put-the-pipe-down-while-I-edge-away-from-you way.

Bye bye.

SOMEONE WITH NO SENSE OF SARCASM!! :cool:

I thought it was funny in that tripped-out, dude-put-the-pipe-down-while-I-edge-away-from-you way.

*And the crowd goes wild* :lol:

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I have it for X-box and thus have no way of getting a screen shot...

If they are all clones of revan, why they were so easy to beat, and me not??

Besides the fact that the Exile is Ultra Powerful in this game, and that this game is incredibly easy (due to the fact that tey twisted the rules aroung and gave you extra stuff.) the answer is quite simple, the Revan clones that you meet on Onderon or anywhere else are not the "Super Soldier" clones but rather, clones trained for infiltration and espionage. They were suposed to sneak in and infiltrate Onderon, and "pave the way" so to speak, for the Revan "Super Army."

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

2.  But the Developers will (if they already havent) openly deny this theory, so doesn't that mean you are wrong?

No it means I am more right,  I am exposing a mojor plot twist with this series and open denial by devs is to be expected.  I am taking a great risk bringing this information to you and I wil probobly be killed for doing so.

Ah yes it makes sense. Which hospital are you locked up in?

This is similar to what psychologist call a 'self re-inforcing delusion'.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Which hospital are you locked up in?

Undisclosed location...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

:)

QUOTE(Grumpkin @ Feb 23 2005, 08:18 AM)

QUOTE(locomotiveman @ Feb 23 2005, 03:14 PM)

Bye bye.

SOMEONE WITH NO SENSE OF SARCASM!! 

*And the crowd goes wild*

*the crowd call for an encour*

What I was trying to say there was that Revan was cloned.

questions and a comment that is all

if Revan was cloned, why is there a need to "harvest" force sensitive sith troopers and train them to kill jedi's (Atton reveals this if you get enough influence) since the clones could easily fill up this role.

Revan like other force sensitive sentients have distinct vibrations of the force, its kind of counter productive to send an assasin that is easily picked out by any master of the force.

What if Revan chooses to stay LS?? I mean it is not impossible for LA to utterly disregard the opinions of its consumer but if our choices are so important in both games should it not be carried into the next, if so then an LS Revan can't make a super army to take over the galaxy

finally why were you almost sober?? were you high on something or just drunk??

comment: speechless.... o_0

if Revan was cloned, why is there a need to "harvest" force sensitive sith troopers and train them to kill jedi's (Atton reveals this if you get enough influence) since the clones could easily fill up this role.

In the first game you will notice alot of Sith Soldiers around. How do you think Revan amassed such an army? He used ancient Ratakan cloning techniques. Why do you think all the sith sound the exact same? They all originate from the same few Super Soldiers.

I never said that the sith soldiers were cloned from Revan.

What if Revan chooses to stay LS??

I wasn't going to reveal this because it was a major plot twist but, For lightside Revan you are led to believe he is behind it when in fact at the end of the game you find out Revan was captured and used as the cloned specimen but not willingly. He is captured and used as the clone "doner" so to speak, because his remarkable power. Who would possibly be able to do such a thing? It could only be one man, a man with a heart as cold as stone and a soul as black as Mississippi molasses. A man with the time, the know-how, and the resources to pull off a hit with such silent precision. A man whose name is synonymous with evil:

Gluupor.

I really have no idea what any of that means...

this is one of the funnest threads I've ever read. It's about time someone made fun of all of those paranoid conspiracy theorists. I mean, seriously, who would really believe that the plot behind making the KotOR games was to promote a couple of movies that wouldn't hold a candle to "Gigli."

thepixierocks: You rock. How do you come up with all of this stuff. You've got the best sense of humor of any poster. um....you were being sarcastic about all that Lucas Arts conspiracy theory stuff, right?