Funny Thing

I noticed looking through this topic that the old cries of "Will we have rideable mounts?", "My avatar needs a cloak" and "Will there be dual-wielding?" have now been replaced with requests for brothels and small children (that must not be invulnerable!)

Who says that the gaming public is going downhill...

:unsure:

hmm, that was one thing that always got on my nerves. Invulnerable characters. Like the Overseer in Fallout, or the Gatekeeper of candlekeep. I always hated that when even though you could beat the hell out of someone, you couldnt kill them. It was better in Morrowind when they allowed you to kill them. But told you to load afterward HAHAHA

My quick .02 on the issue of 'freedom to kill' in RPGs. Well, that's a can of worms I don't think I wanna get into =)

As far as brothels, I'm all for them. In fact, doing a brothel RPG would probably be more fun than you could shake a .... well you get the idea. Sometimes though, you choose to use someone else's intellectual property, and when you do, you are obliged to respect their standards.

I noticed looking through this topic that the old cries of "Will we have rideable mounts?", "My avatar needs a cloak" and "Will there be dual-wielding?" have now been replaced with requests for brothels and small children (that must not be invulnerable!)

Who says that the gaming public is going downhill...

:)

this is because the society we live in is getting increasingly sexually perverted due to the influence of the vile media which brainwashes people and turns them into giant brainless penises and vaginas.

The reason there is no call for the things that matter, like pointy hats for mages, is that everyone expects KotOR2, which is RPG lite and not worth putting pointy mage hats in.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

........ is that everyone expects KotOR2, which is RPG lite and not worth putting pointy mage hats in.

We don't really know how much they are planning to alter the KOTOR formula. BTW, I do care about KOTOR2, but without an announcement (and the devs posts that would follow) it is kinda hard to conjure up the excitment to talk about it just yet.

As far as brothels, I'm all for them. In fact, doing a brothel RPG would probably be more fun than you could shake a .... well you get the idea.

It would be interesting to see SPECIAL applied to that one :lol:

It might be the first RPG in which hardcore fans demand more action elements and less dialogue...

but would it be TB? Maybe the user would want their "skillz" to come into play. Brings a whole new meaning to things like "hack n' slash" and "dual wielding".

Edit: almost sorry I posted that.

Will I be able to have a rainbow colored light saber?

only if you swing that way

Lois: Honey, what do you say we uh...christen these new sheets, huh?

Peter: Why Lois Griffin, you naughty girl.

Lois: Hehehe...that's me.

Peter: You dirty hustler.

Lois: Hehehehe...

Peter: You filthy, stinky prostitute.

Lois: Aha, ok I get it...

Peter: You foul, venereal disease carrying, street walking whore.

Lois: Alright, that's enough!