has the pc version been released today?

P.S. Convenent ( Jackals, Brutes, Drones, Prophets) vs "Heretics" (Grunts, Elites, Hunters). The "Heretics" should join the human forces. And everyone should come to Earth for a showdown, including the flood.

Well it seems everything is pretty much in chaos now, covvies fighting eachother, flood loose and so on... It's gonna be a real hassle I'll tell you that. I wish MC and Arbiter could work together.

And what the fu*k has that flood mastermind have to do with anything. He is somewhat weird pull from Bungie.

One more question about Halo 2...

What happened to Sarge. On the first Halo, on guilty spark 343, he and his whole squad was captured by the flood. How is he still alive? And What is that nasty flood flower thing you get captured by?

K

You haven't read first strike then? Well basically he was saved in a pelican dropship (with others), picked up by MC and Cortana on the longsword. Then they captured a covenant flagship, and after many twists and turns ended up on earth.

There were other Spartans alive after first strike, I wonder where they went. Well the games aren't that loyal to the books anyway.

Please stop this damn flame. Thanks.

Flame? uh, I guess it's off topic but more interesting then endless "web page quotes of release dates"

DJM I'll try to look it up for you (the diagnosis of sarge)

Why don't you go on some chat to talk about Halo? I think people are more interested in KOTOR2 here (especially on this day when some people definitely get the game) than in this goddamn fps.

Just an update. The local EB store here in Tampa is saying that the game won't be on their shelves until tomorrow (Feb 9th) - ditto with Walmart. So it looks like another day or two yet. :p

Yeah, thats pretty much what I figured... It's always the day after shipping date that Tampa and Brandon get their stuff...

What kind of graphics card do you guys have for your pc

6800 Ultra but when the price drops (when the next series comes out), I am sooo getting a second one so I can have an SLI rig... I can grab me an A8N-SLI Deluxe + Athlon64 4000+ for $600 (I've got connections :D). This way, while I don't shell out $500 for a new card, I'll still have a pretty powerful system.