What will you do when you get it?!!

So this topic is all about what is your schedule the day you're gonna buy Star Wars: Knights of the old rebublic II, the Sith lords? How will you prepare yourself for this event?

Here's my plan:

1. I'll stock up on all the necessary food, drink, candy, whatever that keeps me playing till I'm done, happy and asleep. And on well advance too, maybe tomorrow.

2. On the actual day I'll heat up the Sauna. I think around 100 degrees centigrade should do it. Nice hot morning sauna will get me up just fine.

3. I'll leave early and RUN to the store (it's only like 5 kilometers). I hope it's freezing out there by that time. That'll really boost my enjoyment on some non-stop gaming. ( I could use my car, but that would be too lame)

4. I will buy the game and savour the moment for a while. (I'll take a 5 min breather from all the running)

5. I'll run twice as fast back to my xbox and load the disc into the machine.

6. Play, play, play!!!!

7. I'll come here and start blahblahing with you guys about this game.

Well Good Question,

First of when I get it! I buy lots of coke and junk food so I can stuff my face like bill-o and once I get the game I play! and since I am the craziest Kotorian fan around I will dance around in the cantina as the exile with my lightsaber with the hot Atton Rand as my date! :-

Well i'm getting it delivered, so amazon will tell me when they have dispacted it, hopefully, or i will be pleasantly surprise on returing home from work.

I'll be at work when it is delivered so i won't be doing anything special, might fake an illness at about lunchtime but thats about it.

On the way home i'll be trying my best not to yell at the bus driver for going to slow or getting stuck in traffic (GO ROUND THEM, ON THE FOOTPATH IF YOU HAVE TO, SOD THE PEDESTRIANS!). I'll run from the busstop, luckily its only about 200m to my house. Then curse at the door for not openning quickly enough, grab the game off the mat, rip it open and put it in the xbox.

After about an hour or two i might even go back and close the front door!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

For me K2 comes at a perfect timing, since I've just finished school (college equivalent i think), only have the final exams left in a couple of months, so I'll be enjoying the game to the fullest now. Don't have to make excuses for anything it's gonna be kotor all the way. Getting older actually has some benefits, other then just responsabilities and so on...

For me K2 comes at a perfect timing, since I've just finished school (college equivalent i think), only have the final exams left in a couple of months, so I'll be enjoying the game to the fullest now. Don't have to make excuses for anything it's gonna be kotor all the way. Getting older actually has some benefits, other then just responsabilities and so on...

Lukio is high school equivalent I think. *Switch to finnish* College on kaiketi kuin kolme ensimm

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

playplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplay

layplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayp

ayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplaypl

yplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplaypla

playplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplay

layplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayp

ayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplaypl

yplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplaypla

layplayplayplayplayplayplayplay

and

yplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplay

layplayplayplayplayplayplayplay

and

yplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplayplay

good idea, i didn't think about that

Indeed. I am impressed by the level of creativity. What else can you do with a game? Well lets see... you can play it.. or play it... or : PLAY IT!

OOH OOH I know

U can play it!

or you can...

er...

no I lost it...

wait... it's coming back to me...

PLAY IT!

Yup, you are getting creative here.  :devil:

Indeed. I am impressed by the level of creativity. What else can you do with a game? Well lets see... you can play it.. or play it... or : PLAY IT!

a) Use it for target practice.

b) Spray it with anti-bug spray, then use acid just to be sure to get rid off those nasty bugs.

c) Make an altar and worship it, because it is the greatest game evar!!

d) Challenge Chris Avellone in to duel using kotor 2 cd

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Yup, you are getting creative here.  :devil:

a) Use it for target practice.

b) Spray it with anti-bug spray, then use acid just to be sure to get rid off those nasty bugs.

d) Challenge Chris Avellone in to duel using kotor 2 cd

post-1139-1107715509.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

e) Take it with you to school to show everyone just how cool person you are.

f) Make love to the cds. Beware of stains.

g) Melt the cds to and inject it into yourself to enjoy kotor 2 in a new profound way.

h) Don

What I do depends on the arrival:

Arrival on/before Wednesday: I'll play constantly Wednesday and Thursday, only leaving my computer to eat, sleep, use the bathroom, and run 1 errand to the bank and a nearby card shop (MTG new set came on Friday).

Arrival on/after Friday: I'll be ticked off for the next 5 days, because my work week is Friday through Tuesday. I'll end up with very limited playing time until the following Wednesday.