Well Its KOTOR II Week Finally!!!

This is one of those retarded threads... and hence I'm going to contribute to it with a retarded reply.

:p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

more and more it appears that they are.  *looks around to make sure he didnt accidentally go to the lucasarts forum instead*  :p

The moment we have most feared is at hand : The invasion of the Obisidian Forums. Brace yourselves or evacuate the forum. When it is all over and done, the land will be much different. We will no longer have sane people browsing the forums, Moderators will have no meaning, topics will be posted more than once... Too much for me to take!

Well Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you may know it! KOTOR II will finally be released this week for everyone finally around the world so I am quite pleased that the dates are finally here. As you al hope that hopefully your stores may have it for you this week so you can go home and play it!

The shippers better not be sitting down eating donuts and watching star trek re-runs.Of course we all want Kotor II and have been waiting patiently and finally the wait you could say is almost over. So guys why not ring up you local store and see if KOTOR II is in earily you never know though give it a try!..

any way

Have a KOTORific day

and may the KOTOR be with you

Cheero

Bastila SKywalker  :p

Looks like somebody's really getting into the "Kotor" spirit...(either that or had too much caffeine :lol: )

*Watches the cheerleaders romping around*

K

O

T

O

R

GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! KOTOR 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTOR 2! KOTOR 2!

It's our game!

Anything else beats it and that's just lame!

GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! KOTOR 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sitting thinking* OMG that one on the left is so phat, dog!!!!!!!

Oh that's Bastilla Skywalker!!!!!!!!

(w00t) :D :lol: :"> :ermm:

In other news. I can't say I am not waiting for KOTOR 2 PC vers. I want it so bad it hurts! I don't know if I can live a few more days with it. KOTOR 2...........KO.....TOR 2.............Need KOT......OR 2...............

JK (w00t)

K

O

T

O

R

KOTOR 2! KOTOR 2!

It's our game!

(w00t)  :D  :lol:  :">  :ermm:

In other news.  I can't say I am not waiting for KOTOR 2 PC vers.  I want it so bad it hurts!  I don't know if I can live a few more days with it.  KOTOR 2...........KO.....TOR 2.............Need KOT......OR 2...............

JK  (w00t)

You have alot of time on your hands. Fattie

K

O

T

O

R

KOTOR 2! KOTOR 2!

It's our game!

(w00t)  :D  :lol:  :">  :ermm:

In other news.  I can't say I am not waiting for KOTOR 2 PC vers.  I want it so bad it hurts!  I don't know if I can live a few more days with it.  KOTOR 2...........KO.....TOR 2.............Need KOT......OR 2...............

JK  (w00t)

You have alot of time on your hands. Fattie

Absolutely!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

K

O

T

O

R

KOTOR 2! KOTOR 2!

It's our game!

:ermm:

(w00t)  :D  :)  :">  :)

JK  (w00t)

:lol:

Actually I'm maarried, have two kids, a crappy job, almost no friends and no life.

But then again why can't I have a little fun once and a while.  Just cause I have no life doesn't mean I have to miserable.

:ermm:  :)  :D  (w00t)

If thats what you call fun, then you really do have a sad little life! :)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

K

O

T

O

R

KOTOR 2! KOTOR 2!

It's our game!

:ermm:

(w00t)  :D  :)  :">  :)

JK  (w00t)

Sorry, got a little carried away there Bastilla...... :):(

Actually I'm maarried, have two kids, a crappy job, almost no friends and no life.

But then again why can't I have a little fun once and a while.  Just cause I have no life doesn't mean I have to miserable.

:ermm:  :)  :D  (w00t)

I told you didn't I.......

Heck I been married for almost 5 years, have a 3yr old holy terror, and a 5mo old that cries like there's no tommorow, I work for the military counting nuts and bolts, I have like two friends in the whole world (They have the same kinda life I do so we share a common bond), and because I am married etc. I don't get out much. SO yes I am a freak and a perv and whatever you want to think of me. But hey I haven't hurt anyone yet. :D

:)

:ermm:  :(  :D  (w00t)

I told you didn't I.......

Heck I been married for almost 5 years, have a 3yr old holy terror, and a 5mo old that cries like there's no tommorow, I work for the military counting nuts and bolts, I have like two friends in the whole world (They have the same kinda life I do so we share a common bond), and because I am married etc. I don't get out much. SO yes I am a freak and a perv and whatever you want to think of me. But hey I haven't hurt anyone yet. :D

Nothing wrong with being a bit a perv. Freak maybe but not a perv! :lol: