Which character has the deepest personality?

It was still good though. The first time through on the Leviathan after the revalation I was like HOLY FREAKING CRAP I'M REVAN? Then I was like either (LS Points) I'm Revan no longer :p . or (DS Points) Hellz yea I'm Revan bitches bow down to the Dark Lord!! :devil:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Mission, Juhani, Carth and Visas share the honours for most heart-breaking backstory, in the 'My planet was wiped off the face of the galaxy' sense.

Carth wasn't whiny. Did he volunteer his tale of woe? I think not. We, the all-powerful PC, dragged it out of him when he clearly didn't want to share, and now we complain that his manner of story-telling is not to our tastes?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Juhani all the way as the most heartbreaking story. Mandalorians attack and destroy her homeworld. Her parents flee to the worst planet possible for aliens to be living on. Her father is killed by Xor, her mother slowly dies of starvation so that Juhani would live. Then because her mother borrowed money from the Exchange and Juhani couldn't pay it back, they take her prisoner where she is sold to the same man that killed her father. Only here does her life really take an upturn, when Revan landed on Taris and destroyed the slavers that were there freeing Juhani (and despite popular belief Juhani never met Revan. It says so in the .tlk files. I like to think that it was the Exile that encouraged her to join the Order). Juhani works hard, at doing gods knows what, to earn passage off Taris and to Dantooine. And then that same man that killed her father, and tried to buy her, comes back to haunt her again. I tell you, even if I am a lightsider all the way, I enjoyed killing him. ;)

Carth comes in second, I mean his best friend gave the Sith the codes to attack his home planet which in turn killedl his wife? Not to mention that his new girl friend was the whole reason the Sith were back at all. That's heartbreaking.

Next is Jolee. Having trained his wife only to have her turn against him and try to kill him. And he couldn't kill her, but still feels like he should have. And left the Jedi because they forgave him, but he couldn't forgive himself.

As for K2, maybe I'm prejudice but I think Bao-Dur has one of the best backgrounds. I mean he built the MSG out of anger, the need to give the Mandalorians back what they gave the galaxy, yet still feels guilty about it, even though he hates them still (as evidenced by his and Mandalore's "conversation").

Next is Handmaiden with her stuff with Atris etc. and then Atton the whole Jedi Assassin thing.

Ah, who am I kidding I find all of them interesting for one reason or another, even Go-To who I despise (mainly because he's useless).

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I think Mira was a really interesting character, being force sensitive and having mandolorian blood.

I thought Mira was just a slave to the Mandalorians, not a Mandalorian?

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

1. Malak

2. Kreia

3. Sion

4. Carth

5. Zalbaar

6. Mission

I don't want to write all of them, but they have all very good background stories, I would like to know what will happen with all of them (well, the living ones)

I hope they come all back in KOTOR 3 for the great finale of the trilogy.

They simply deserve it.

:thumbsup:

And how would that be considering half of them are dead, and the other half could be dead? Unless they all came back as force ghosts, which would be kinda annoying. And if Kreia comes back, so help me I'm going to blow up Obsidian and LA.

Poor Los Angeles....no more Hollywood movies :-"

IB1OsQq.png

Mission's planet was blown up? :thumbsup:

Taris. Not backstory, as such, but I'm sure that doesn't make it any better. :-

Also Juhani's surrogate home world. She throws a nice little hissy fit about that, you and your precious Bastila.

Taris-s City was destroyed, not the planet...they didn't shoot it with a Death Star ya know ^_^

IB1OsQq.png

Guest The Architect

Honestly, every party member from KOTOR and KOTOR II has interesting backstories and unique personalities except for Zaalbar and Bao-Dur.

Mission's planet was blown up? >_<

Taris. Not backstory, as such, but I'm sure that doesn't make it any better. :(

Also Juhani's surrogate home world. She throws a nice little hissy fit about that, you and your precious Bastila.

Taris-s City was destroyed, not the planet...they didn't shoot it with a Death Star ya know ^_^

It was mentioned that the whole planet more or less was the city.

But I think "No building over two storeys was left standing" implies that a lot of the characters are probably grieving over nothing. I'll bet there were plenty of survivors, or that line wouldn't have been added.

Then again, most buildings, including apartment complexes, were huge...

Oh! The question.

Juhani has the most heartbreaking story, but Kreia, Visas or Handmaiden probably has the deepest personality.

Hanharr just talked about wookie slaves and the shadowlands. Not much of a story there, unless I haven't talkede to him enough... <_<

And PLEASE no direct mentions to the triple k.....that goes without saying.

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Honestly, every party member from KOTOR and KOTOR II has interesting backstories and unique personalities except for Zaalbar and Bao-Dur.

Zaalbar....SW needs minimum one wookie, was good for that role

(and Shadowlands was interesting).....Bao-Dur.....from the cut-scenes you have his 'backstory' in a 'puzzle' way

....he has an interesting one (damn he blow up that planet with his invention!!!)...but talks really not much about it..you can't even force it out of him :D

IB1OsQq.png