Which character has the deepest personality?

hes a browner

:)

hes fat

No he isn't.

hehes never talks

Then maybe you should have him in your party more often.

he can't were good armor

The only armour he can't wear are Jedi robes, which aren't as good as say Mandalorian armour.

he gets so god damn much points to spend to it takes forever to level him up

He was actually pretty easy to level up for me.

AND...........

hes stinky

What, do you go inside the the game and smell people?? :lol::-

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

• 2 weeks later...
you were scared of kriea? my god kid thats.....well i can't really blame you but still thats bad.
well she is kinda stern mother, reminds me of a cold mother superior actually :blink: especially that robe
I had loved to see Kreia and Jolee arguing about something  :-
both grey, old and sharp like a trandoshan sword, that would be one funny dialog

I was just wondering who everyone thought had the deepest, human (just use that term despite the fact that there are aliens), most realistic personality. Who thought their type of character was convincing enough to make you fall in love with Bastilla (in the game) or to be good buddies with Canderous because of his fun attitude towards war, death and destruction.

Apart from Revan and to a lesser extent the Exile, I'd say Malek, Carth, Bastila, Canderous, Atton, Kreia and funnily enough Bao-Dur. The latter doesn't say much but when he talks about the past its kinda...realistic. The best one though is Revan, obviously, despite the whole 'lost my memory and turned out to be the world's greatest villain' clich