Tales of the Jedi

You asked for it, buddy...

visas.jpg

A much loved favorite for out favorite Miraluka Picnic of love for Visas (windows media)

I want to go by the river

And put a blanket on the grass

I'll pour my heart and soul

Into your wine glass

I'll kiss you for an appetizer

And love you for the meal

Then I'll ask for your hand in marriage

As I look up lovingly and kneel

I wanna take you on a picnic

A picnic of love under the blue sky above

Love, Love, Love

Even the ants and the squirrels

They can tell we're in love

My heart soars like

The wing of a dove

We'll take a walk

Through the forests and the trees

And then we'll lie down

With the birds and the bees

Love, Love, Love

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Kun sent his apprentices out and slaughtered quite a few Jedi, but his apprentice did more damage in the long run... Many Jedi fell because of his artifacts, though...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

That's another thing that doesnt make sense, if the old Sith had stuff powerful enough to wipe out half the universe, how the hell did they manage to fudge it to the a bunch of worn-out, unprepared peeps at Empress Theta?

Naga Sadow could have just pwned the sun and they'd all be dead.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You asked for it, buddy...

visas.jpg

A much loved favorite for out favorite Miraluka Picnic of love for Visas (windows media)

I want to go by the river

And put a blanket on the grass

I'll pour my heart and soul

Into your wine glass

I'll kiss you for an appetizer

And love you for the meal

Then I'll ask for your hand in marriage

As I look up lovingly and kneel

Love, Love, Love

Even the ants and the squirrels

They can tell we're in love

My heart soars like

The wing of a dove

We'll take a walk

Through the forests and the trees

And then we'll lie down

With the birds and the bees

Love, Love, Love

icon12.gifVisasicon12.gif

Spread the love for Miralkukas (particularly Visas)! :geek:

Spread the hate for Cathars (particualry Juhani)! :angry:

manthing2.jpg

That's another thing that doesnt make sense, if the old Sith had stuff powerful enough to wipe out half the universe, how the hell did they manage to fudge it to the a bunch of worn-out, unprepared peeps at Empress Theta?

Naga Sadow could have just pwned the sun and they'd all be dead.

Well, they never said it was easy to use some of the stuff. I ignore things that are too powerful, and only focus on the obvious things like Ulic's siege on Coruscant... that was a fun part to read, even with the not nice art...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I'm curious as to who thought up of the settings for ToTJ, because they did an awful job...having hyperspace engines and lightsabers comparing with medieval era clothes and environments

Many would say you forgot to mention the "molelobsters" aka mobsters, and the Ghostbuster Protonpack Sabers. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

-But, master.. if we have lightsabers with long powercords wont the enemy just try to pull the plug on us? Arent these weapons in fact, sort of risky to use?

-Yes, my young padawan. But they look really cool.

But I dont remeber the molemobsters.

Along similar lines:

Padawan: Master, how come we have starships with sails, oars, masts and riggings?

Master: To sail, my Padawan.

Padawan: But aren't these used for hyperspace transport?

Master: It conveys how ancient and modern this time period is, padawan.

Im reading the ongoing Republic series now, really dark for Star Wars.. and sad too, they kill off all the hot jedi chicks.

Yep, Republic is pretty cool. I recommend you get Star Wars: Obsession too if you can. So far only 3 of the 5 issues have been released, but it's very good too.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

-But, master.. if we have lightsabers with long powercords wont the enemy just try to pull the plug on us? Arent these weapons in fact, sort of risky to use?

-Yes, my young padawan. But they look really cool.

:lol:

----

But I dont remeber the molemobsters.

The Molelobsters AKA "Basilisk War Droids". :-"

manthing2.jpg

I was flipping through the pages of "Golden Age of the Sith" the other day and found what has got to be the worst idea in Star Wars:

Simus, a talking head (supposed to be Sith Lord)

simus1b.jpg

I mean, come on. It doesn't get more ridiculous than this. He was supposed to have been decapitated by Ragnos, but managed to survive and now lives in his own fish bowl until one day Naga Sadow tragically ends his life with a blaster shot.

And I thought the molelobsters were pathetic... <_<

Are you trying to make me cry?

And anyway, what's this doing here? Surely TotJ isn't considered part of SW... o:)"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I was flipping through the pages of "Golden Age of the Sith" the other day and found what has got to be the worst idea in Star Wars:

Simus, a talking head (supposed to be Sith Lord)

simus1b.jpg

I mean, come on. It doesn't get more ridiculous than this. He was supposed to have been decapitated by Ragnos, but managed to survive and now lives in his own fish bowl until one day Naga Sadow tragically ends his life with a blaster shot.

And I thought the molelobsters were pathetic... <_<

It's funny on Futurama, but it doesn't quite fit in SW, does it?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

And anyway, what's this doing here? Surely TotJ isn't considered part of SW...  :-"

Yeah, I agree. Who moved the thread?

You don't think this thread is better suited for here than Way Off Topic?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

And anyway, what's this doing here? Surely TotJ isn't considered part of SW...  :-"

Yeah, I agree. Who moved the thread?

You don't think this thread is better suited for here than Way Off Topic?

Heh...I thought this forum was for K2 storyline discussion. But it will get more hits here I guess :(

Yeah, wtf does this thread have to do with K2 storyline discussion?

I think Udan Orrs master "the talking jellyfish in the portable poison gas aquarium" beats Simus the Head by some degree. Apart from the obvious problems about being completely defenseless in a fragile glass tank, not being able to handle any kind of object or move faster than 5kmh... how did the Jedi discover him? A Jedi Master took a swim in the Slime-sea of HkthHaaag and just thought "ooh, this slimy tentacled lump of goo seems strong in the force"?

If I get my own SW comic, beware... the ninjah Hutt Sith lords of Doom will come for you in their golden pirate ships all branding lightsaber-nunchucks

Heh, don't like the Cathar? The thing is that they are not even the only catlike race in the EU. There's also the Trianii, Togorians and probably some other one shot appearances I don't remember/know about. Cat aliens must be one of the more common cheesy clich

SODOFF Steam group.

I think Udan Orrs master "the talking jellyfish in the portable poison gas aquarium" beats Simus the Head by some degree. Apart from the obvious problems about being completely defenseless in a fragile glass tank, not being able to handle any kind of object or move faster than 5kmh...  how did the Jedi discover him? A Jedi Master took a swim in the Slime-sea of HkthHaaag and just thought "ooh, this slimy tentacled lump of goo seems strong in the force"?

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the floating brain...that thing and Simus take the cake for the worst SW characters ever created.