Any more news from Atari regarding BG3?

I have been browsing every RPG sites and forums for months and apparently, nothing has been said so far.

Actually, I am more interested to see if Atari will buy the Jefferson Code. I have sent many messages to Grok and it appears that Atari has tried to buy it from Interplay. The only problem was that Herve Caen was asking a lot of dough for it. Too bad...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Hmmm... Either its really GOOD (in that they have a great developer with strong development thus far) and want to have maximum hype when details are released, or its really BAD (in that have a a questionable developer and/or poor development thus far) and don't want to release the bad news yet until they had the time to fix it up.

As for Jefferson, as much as I was a fan of what J.E. and crew were doing, it seems unlikely that any company will want the game now, when the developers of the engine, game design, and game programming teams are now no longer intact -- and that the engine is getting more and more outdated each day. I suspect Atari was only interested in the game story/design of Jefferson which might have reduced their design development cycle time for the new BG3.

Time will tell I guess.

Darque is wise...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

Alternatively, we could steal Herve's rats.  :p"

or we could toss plague infested rats at him?????

Herve meat Rat

rat meat Herve

plague!!!!

Not a fan of Penny Arcade?

"Touching myself...touching the rats....touching myself with the rats." I still remember that line, that strip was second only to Gary and Bethsoft. :-

Yes, he obviously missed the tutorial somewhere. Everybody knows that at successful venture starts with rat bashing in a cave/cellar somewhere to get some experience... (w00t)

I guess, that wasn't what the rat referred to... nevermind... :-"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yes, he obviously missed the tutorial somewhere. Everybody knows that at successful venture starts with rat bashing in a cave/cellar somewhere to get some experience... (w00t)

I guess, that wasn't what the rat referred to... nevermind... :-"

The rats and Herve makeup Fallout MMO's dev team, he lives in a box with them in an alley.

The STRIP'S pretty funny. Even VISC liked it. :)