GREATEST SITH LORD EVER!

Who is the greatest Sith Lord Ever?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the greatest Sith Lord Ever?

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bane
    • Marka Ragnos
    • Naga Sadow
    • Ludo Kressh
    • Tulak Hord
    • Ajunta Pall
    • Darth Vader
    • Exar Kun

I don't get this, NONE of you has even mentioned that Palpatine aint no sith?

Where have any of you heard him been called "darth" Palpatine?

And also, he has no throne in Korriban, he was never born a sith, and he never died as one. In "emperors end" the true sith lords asks him if he wants to "take over Vaders throne", therefore he was never a sith to begin with.

In raw Sith power, I would have to say Exar Kun is the strongest one. Making the entire Senate "shut up"...beeing anointed "sith lord" by the old ones? Yeah, that's satisfactory in my book.

Plus...he was the first one using a duel bladed lightsaber...oh yeah!

Btw. FreedoN Nadd wasn't a sith lord, he was just a fake.

Exar Kun was a fool who used Sith Artifacts to get his power.... But he was a great lightsaber duelist and yeah he was pretty damn powerful........

Revan is king still.

Exactly, Palpatine was just goddamn Emperor. Nothing more. Palpy was smart and he was cunning, but Revan would probably kick his ass and steal his position.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

The Jedi Masters make a note of how incredibly strong he is.

Even though he becomes alot stronger with the artifact, I think he was baddass with just the force (I'm not really that sure about it though...)

Did I mention it took the power of ALL the collective Jedis to finish him off? (That was like a 1000 jedi)

I just can't make me think a game character like Revan is that powerful. Make a novel about him, and maybe I'll think highly of him, but until a book\cartoon depicts his awesome power I don't even notice him in the "hall of fame" for siths.

The Jedi Masters make a note of how incredibly strong he is.

Even though he becomes alot stronger with the artifact, I think he was baddass with just the force (I'm not really that sure about it though...)

Did I mention it took the power of ALL the collective Jedis to finish him off? (That was like a 1000 jedi)

I just can't make me think a game character like Revan is that powerful. Make a novel about him, and maybe I'll think highly of him, but until a book\cartoon depicts his awesome power I don't even notice him in the "hall of fame" for siths.

If you're talking about the Jedi Academy Trilogy, I can't argue with you there, because I haven't read those books. But I have read the TOTJ Knights of the Old Republic and Sith War comics, and I can say there he wasn't at all strong (or didn't display his power). He only kills 2 jedi masters in that comic series (his master and this master that teaches Nomi that force cutoff ability) and the ghost of Freedon Nadd. That's all. He manages to corrupt 20 jedi, but not because of his power, but by using a Sith holocron. He is led by Nadd to the dark side of the Force...what kind of weak Jedi follows a darkside spirit everywhere around the galaxy? I personally thought Exar Kun had no true strength whatsoever. I mean for god's sake he got whooped by the Massassi when he landed on Yavin 4. I like Ulic Qel-Droma-he was extremely strong in the Force, and not artifact strong like Kun was. He defeated Mandalore, his basilisk war droid, and his brother Cay all in single combat.

I'm going to have to say Exar. Dominated the galaxy and decimated everyone in his path.

Palpatine comes in a VERY close second. How many Sith Lords can actually say they completely wiped out all the jedi ?

Exar Kun was a fool who used Sith Artifacts to get his power.... But he was a great lightsaber duelist and yeah he was pretty damn powerful........

Revan is king still.

Uhh... you realize that revan did basically the same thing that exar kun did, except revan didnt even use the sith artifacts he used the rakatan artifacts, and anyways exar kun was known for being a very intelligent man, who happened to be incredibly powerful. now can we just let this topic die! :ermm:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Palpatine aka Sidious was hands down the most powerful. Anyone who voted for vader has to concede to that fact because why else would he have served Sidious? As for being good with a lightsabre... its never even shown in the movies that he handles 1, but he could obviously beat vader and Dooku (implied by the fact that they both bowed down to him, just look at how anikan acts toward obi-wan... if his own master has a hard time controling him then why else would he so quickly and easliy bow down to Sidious?) And as for "raw power" how much do you think it would take to fool the entire jedi council right under their noses, while they pry into his (supposed) home planet of naboo and rising the ranks of the galactic senate. and as far as the "weakness of the lightning"... please, he was a sadist just like any other sith, he wanted to see the 1 who defied him suffer as long as possible, in fact if anything it shows more power that he kept luke alive long enough to have vader save him.

in conclusion its obvious that Sidious was the most powerful Sith Lord :o

I think it would probably be Palpatine. In addition to DarthIsildur's points, he was the only Sith Lord who was actually successful in his goals (if I'm mistaken, please let me know). Granted, he did it from the inside out, but a win's a win. Just think, he turned the Jedi's baby into another Sith Empire. Corruption is oh so sweet. Not only that, but he managed to do it in a time when there was just him and his apprentice, as opposed to the legions of followers at the disposal of previous Lords. As for power, just think of how fast the Empire crumbled once he was dead. The thing was held together by his will made manifest through the force.

Of the list though, I suppose I'd have to go with Vader. I mean, he was the child of prophecy after all. He was a swoop racer at what, 8 (even though I do think they had the character waaaaaay to young in that movie)? He even had an immaculate conception - although don't get me started on how retarded I think that little addition was, born of the force my a**. Wasn't one of the reasons the council chose to train him (not to mention the reason behind that crappy metichlorian horse**** in Episode I) the fact that he was supposed to have more potential power than Yoda? Of course, that was potential power, so it can be argued that he never achieved it. Finally, dude, you gotta love the suit. Oh, and the voice. James Earl Jones is awesome.

In the end though, everyone on the list is pretty bada**. Such chaos and discord, so pretty. I know if I were to run into them I'd be piss... er, I mean, I would destroy them with my uber skills. Yeah. That.

Palpatine aka Sidious was hands down the most powerful. Anyone who voted for vader has to concede to that fact because why else would he have served Sidious? As for being good with a lightsabre... its never even shown in the movies that he handles 1, but he could obviously beat vader and Dooku (implied by the fact that they both bowed down to him, just look at how anikan acts toward obi-wan... if his own master has a hard time controling him then why else would he so quickly and easliy bow down to Sidious?) And as for "raw power" how much do you think it would take to fool the entire jedi council right under their noses, while they pry into his (supposed) home planet of naboo and rising the ranks of the galactic senate. and as far as the "weakness of the lightning"... please, he was a sadist just like any other sith, he wanted to see the 1 who defied him suffer as long as possible, in fact if anything it shows more power that he kept luke alive long enough to have vader save him.

in conclusion its obvious that Sidious was the most powerful Sith Lord :)

wow his first post....well dont :) u really showed those revan lovers a thing or two.

p.s. reven sucks palpatine has the cutest puppy dog face ever.... gg i win no re pwnage by ><FISH'>

he only called himself that..he was never officially a sith..but then that would mean lots and lots more with werent sith either..which is what makes this even more confusing...has anyone noticed these forums suck lately?

I suppose it can be argued that the Mantle of the Dark Lord is a title that is irrespective of the Sith philosophy - which is a belief.

manthing2.jpg

Where in hell is Emperor Palpatine?

Palpatine is useless. What kinda sith lord gets pick up by his own apprentice and thrown off a cliff? Pathetic! And his Lighting sucks. He fried Luke for two minutes, and luke still didn't die! Bah!

Finally, someone who sees what I see.I have to go with everyone's favorite Sith.Vader was going to be my fisrt choice.I don't see why Naga Sadow is on here and not Freedon Nadd seeing as how Freedon destroyed sadow.