Coke or Pepsi?

Jedi_Master_Darkor

Which do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • I hate carbonated beverages

I live in Alberta, and the seven percent gst seems low but most of our prices carry a hidden sales tax. And its ten plus bux for a pack of smokes. It cheaper to smoke weed

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

whoa... $10? sheesh... talk about your "luxury" taxes and all. i think it's still around $4 here.

maybe they'll start doing that to soda some day? tax all of our vices! :thumbsup:

taks

comrade taks... just because.

yeah 10 for smokes but someplaces if you by three at a time they are under that. I went to seattle back in omigod was in 91' and our first stop was a seven eleven where a pack of marlboroughs was like 2.75. I thought that was really cool. i didn't care for any cigarette made in England, though. I guess they charge ten bucks a pack to offset the cost of all those new lung machines they buy. I live in alberta and the next province over in some of the small oil towns i've heard they charge up to fourteen dollars.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

my hockey idol played there.  ah the memories. :)

We lived in an area of Edmonton where a lot of hockey and football players lived. Mark Messier was my friend's neighbour, and we would hide in the woods between their properties to spy on him. :ph34r:

My friend's uncle is Randy Gregg. Kevin Lowe's nephew went to school with me. My mom sat next to Wayne Gretzky in a bar in Toronto, before he even hit the NHL.

*sniff* I miss hockey, dammit!

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

I live in Alberta, and the seven percent gst seems low but most of our prices carry a hidden sales tax.  And its ten plus bux for a pack of smokes.  It cheaper to smoke weed

Where in Alberta do you live? I grew up in Edmonton.

I live in Grande Prairie. It's the same size as Sunnydale, but minus the vampires , lesbian witches, and fun. My last girlfriend was transferred to Edmonton, so I made a road trip every other weekend. And it's pretty much the place to go to see live music. I saw Pearl Jam back in 92' on the ten tour, and I think the last I was there was to see Weezer a couple of years back. Let's not write about hockey since I am total withdrawl and am missing my center ice package on bell expressvu more than you can know. But the best Oiler was always Dave Lumley ( please don't take that seriously)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I've been through Grand Prairie....once. Heh. I really miss Edmonton at times, especially since we lived 5 minutes away from West Edmonton Mall and I would go there ALL the time.

Edmonton always seemed to get a lot of great concerts.

I'm totally going through hockey withdrawls too. I cried like a baby when the Flames lost the damn Stanley Cup. There's two junior hockey teams in Omaha, so we'll go to a game. And there was also talk about moving Calgary's farm team down here.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

i've been crying like a baby every time NHL playoffs come around... for 25 years now. see if you can figure out the significance of that number, btw, and then you'll understand my grief.

taks

comrade taks... just because.